bible study

Chapter 19 The First Adam and the Last Adam
manager 21-09-25 23:26 3,408 hit

The Church of God teaches Ahnsahnghong as the last Adam. But the last Adam prophesied Yehoshua. It was Paul who first mentioned the last Adam, and Paul testified of the last Adam:

[1 Corinthians 15:45~46] The first man was named Adam, and the Scriptures tell us that he was a living person. But Jesus, who may be called the last Adam, is a life-giving spirit. We see that the one with a spiritual body did not come first. He came after the one who had a physical body.

Adam, created in the Garden of Eden, did not end with the history of that time, but showed Joshua's prophecy to be fulfilled. And Paul testified that the first man Adam and the last Adam existed. Therefore, the first man, Adam, prophesied by a shadow what Yehoshua would accomplish.

[Romans 5:14 ] Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

The first man, Adam, received life from God as evidenced in the Bible, but the last man, Joshua, is the true God who gives life, not receives life from other gods because he is the source of life.So what did Joshua, the last Adam, do to save people? To understand this, we need to know how the first man, Adam, came to have life. According to biblical evidence, the first man, Adam, received life from the living God.

[Genesis 2:7] The LORD God took a handful of soil and made a man. God breathed life into the man, and the man started breathing.

So what does the breath of life mean for Adam? The book of Ezekiel describes the breath of life as the Spirit of God.

[Ezekiel 37:5~14] "I, the LORD God, will put breath in you, and once again you will live........(14) My Spirit will give you breath, and you will live again. I will bring you home, and you will know that I have kept my promise. I, the LORD, have spoken."

In the passage above, verse 5 says that God breathed life into them to keep them alive, and verse 14 says that God gave them His Spirit to keep them alive. Therefore, God's breath and Spirit are the same thing. God gave Adam life by giving him God's spirit, the Holy Spirit, which is the same as life. Similarly, Joshua, represented by the last Adam, gives the Holy Spirit to the saints to make them alive. Thus, after Joshua died on the cross, was resurrected, and ascended to heaven, he came into the bodies of the saints by the Holy Spirit. Thus, Joshua fulfilled the prophecy of the last Adam.

In the Bible, Adam received life (the Holy Spirit) by becoming a living soul. However, the Church of God does not know the principle of receiving life, so it says that to receive life, one must observe the Passover. If the first man, Adam, received life through God's life force (the Holy Spirit), then the last man, Adam, must also distribute the Holy Spirit to the saints.

Therefore, Joshua, who gives the Holy Spirit, is the last Adam.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.