bible study

Chapter 20 What is the seal of God?
manager 21-09-25 23:25 3,364 hit

The Church of God teaches that the Passover is the seal of God that saved people receive. Joshua testified that he was the seal of God. Accordingly, the Church of God holds that one receives the seal of God by eating and drinking the bread and wine of the Passover, which is promised as the flesh and blood of Yehoshua.

[John 6:27] Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

Because God put a seal on Joshua, it is said that if you eat and drink Yehoshua's flesh and blood, you will receive God's seal.

[John 6:56] If you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you become one with me, and I am one with you.

However, since they cannot actually eat and drink the flesh and blood of Yehoshua, they claim that they must eat the bread and wine shared at the Last Supper instead. So God's church claims that they can receive God's seal by keeping the Passover. However, this is an ignorant claim that does not know the Bible.

The seal of God to which the Bible testifies is Joshua, as the Church of God claims. Joshua demonstrated the principle of receiving God's seal by comparing his body to true food and true drink. Just as eating food puts food into a person's body, so Joshua, who is likened to food, dwells in the saints, and the saints can receive God's seal. Therefore, in order to receive God's seal, the body of Yehoshua must enter the body of the saints, which means that the Holy Spirit comes upon us. Yehoshua spoke of the coming of the Holy Spirit at the Last Supper.

Therefore, when the Spirit of Yehoshua comes into the body of the saints, they become one with Yehoshua and fulfill the words of John 6:56.

[John 14:16~20] Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help you and always be with you. The Spirit will show you what is true. The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him. But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you. I won't leave you like orphans. I will come back to you. In a little while the people of this world won't be able to see me, but you will see me. And because I live, you will live. Then you will know that I am one with the Father. You will know that you are one with me, and I am one with you.

Yehoshua said that whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him, and he also said, "I know the Holy Spirit who will continue to live in you," so when we receive the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua, we become one with Yehoshua and receive the seal of God.

The 144,000 who received the seal of God refer to the saints who have received the Holy Spirit of God, and John called them the Bride of the Lamb, the temple called the heavenly Jerusalem. Paul also explained the appearance of the 144000 as the process of building the temple, and the contents are as follows.

[Ephesians 2:20-22] having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Paul compared the process of finding the saved to the history of temple construction. Yehoshua became the cornerstone of the temple, the apostles became the foundation of the temple, and the saints who received evangelism and believed in Yehoshua became the pillars of the temple. He explained that the heavenly temple would be built like this. And the purpose of building the temple is to create a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit. Here, the 144,000 who received the seal of God refer to the saints who have received the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the seal of God is the Holy Spirit.

[1 Corinthians 3:16~17] All of you surely know that you are God's temple and that his Spirit lives in you. Together you are God's holy temple, and God will destroy anyone who destroys his temple.

Moreover, the 144000 were not saved all at once, but have been continuously being saved from the early days of Joshua 2000 years ago to the present day. However, those who do not know this misunderstand that 144,000 people are being saved at the same time in this age.

Therefore, the seal of God testified in the Bible refers to Yehoshua. Those who have received the Holy Spirit are being built together with Yehoshua as a heavenly temple.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.