bible study

Chapter 21 The seal of God prophesied the history of the building of the temple.
manager 21-09-25 23:24 3,405 hit

The Bible prophesies that the destroyed temple will be rebuilt. However, the building of the temple is expressed as receiving the seal of God. Therefore, receiving the seal of God means that the temple will be built. Around 600 B.C. Israel was destroyed by Babylon, and the temple of God was also destroyed. However, after liberation from Babylon, the temple was rebuilt.

[Haggai 2:23] " 'On that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,' declares the LORD Almighty."

The fact that God made Zerubbabel like a signet ring indicates that he gave Zerubbabel the authority to build the temple. Therefore, no one could build the temple except Zerubbabel, who had received the power of God.

[Zechariah 4:6~9] So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.."What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of 'God bless it! God bless it!' " Then the word of the LORD came to me: "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.

Zerubbabel was given the authority to build God's temple. The sign of authority is the signet ring of God. However, the signet ring is not an actual ring, but a promise to give God's Holy Spirit. Therefore, Zerubbabel did not build the temple in his own strength, but by receiving God's Holy Spirit and building it in the power of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the appearance of God's signet ring means that the temple is being built because the Holy Spirit is present. By the way, Joshua said that he was the seal of God.

[John 6:27] Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval." 

Yehoshua said that he was the seal of God. Therefore, it means that the heavenly temple will be built through Joshua. The heavenly temple of Revelation 21 is described as 144,000 saints.

Therefore, the temple in heaven means Joshua and the 144,000 saints who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. The heavenly temple will not be built in one era, but will be built to the end of the world. We must realize that the heavenly temple will be built when a person who has received the seal of God appears. The book of Revelation prophesies that an angel with the seal of God will appear.

[Revelation 7:1~2] After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

Before the end of the world, God entrusted His seal to those He loves. And through them the heavenly temple was built. The seal of God entrusted to those whom God loves is not a real seal, but a promise to give the Holy Spirit. Therefore, angels who have received the Holy Spirit of God will appear and build the temple of God. Isaiah prophesied of them:

[Isaiah 41:8~16] Israel, you are my servant. I chose you, the family of my friend Abraham. From far across the earth I brought you here and said, "You are my chosen servant. I haven't forgotten you." Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories. Everyone who hates you will be terribly disgraced; those who attack will vanish into thin air. You will look around for those brutal enemies, but you won't find them because they will be gone. I am the LORD your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid. I am here to help you. People of Israel, don't worry, though others may say, "Israel is only a worm!" I am the holy God of Israel, who saves and protects you. I will let you be like a log covered with sharp spikes. You will grind and crush every mountain and hill until they turn to dust. A strong wind will scatter them in all directions. Then you will celebrate and praise me, your LORD, the holy God of Israel.

In the New Testament era, the seal of God appears twice, the first through Yehoshua. And the second is through an angel who appears at sunrise. Therefore, the building of the temple by the Holy Spirit appears twice. Those who have received the Holy Spirit proclaim the words of God's prophecy and proclaim the day of salvation. When these works appear, we must realize that the kingdom of God is at hand.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.