bible study

Chapter 22 Can we avoid disaster if we keep the Passover?
manager 21-09-25 23:24 2,871 hit

The Church of God teaches that all calamities can be avoided by keeping the Passover. But this is not true. The Church of God misunderstood because they did not know the true meaning of the Passover. The grounds for teaching that the Church of God avoid disasters if they keep the Passover are as follows.

1) Church of God Claims

The Israelites kept the Passover to avoid disaster. Therefore, even in the New Testament, we must keep the Passover to avoid disasters.

There are several Bible examples where Israel averted disaster by keeping the Passover. Based on this, the Church of God argues that the Passover should be kept in the New Testament in order to avoid disaster. The Church of God claims that the Last Supper performed by Yehoshua and his disciples was the Passover. So they claim that disaster can be avoided only by observing the Last Supper. But the Last Supper is not the Passover. Click the link below for easy understanding.

http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=cs_notice_eng&wr_id=184&page=2

Therefore, it would be wrong to claim that the Last Supper should be observed in order to avoid catastrophe.

2) Church of God Claims

The Church of God teaches that if we receive the seal of God, we can avoid disaster.

[Revelation 9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

The Church of God teaches that all disasters can be avoided if we receive the seal of God recorded in the Book of Revelation. But this is not true. The seal of God in the Bible is not an actual seal, but a metaphorical expression of the power that God gives to build the temple.

[Haggai 2:23] " 'On that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,' declares the LORD Almighty."

[Zechariah 4:6~9] So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. ."What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of 'God bless it! God bless it!' " Then the word of the LORD came to me: "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.

God gave Zerubbabel a seal of God to build the temple. However, this is not a real seal, but a metaphorical expression of the power of the Holy Spirit given for the building of the temple. The history of Zerubbabel prophesied Yehoshua. Therefore, the history of Zerubbabel's temple construction prophesied of Yehoshua who received the seal of God.

[John 6:27] Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

Yehoshua received the seal of God. But this is not a real seal, but a metaphorical record of the power of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, when the Spirit of Yehoshua, who came as the Holy Spirit, comes into the body of the believer, the believer also receives the seal of God. The Bible testifies that the number of people who received the seal of God is 144,000, which indicates that the number of people who received the Holy Spirit is 144,000. Therefore, when the Holy Spirit comes upon the 144,000, the temple of God will be completed.

[Revelation 7:4] Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel

Then, did all those who received the Holy Spirit avoid disaster? The Holy Spirit came on the apostles 2000 years ago, and then on the early church members. However, all the saints who received God's seal (the Holy Spirit) were killed. Yehoshua, the heart of the temple, died on the cross, Paul was beheaded, Stephen was stoned to death, some burned, and some was eaten by lions. The two witnesses who appeared as the last witnesses are also killed. Therefore, the claim that disasters can be avoided only by receiving the seal of God is not true. Those who have received the seal of God are put to death in the flesh, but live in the spirit.

[Luke 17:33 ] Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

Therefore, the claim of the church of God that disasters can be avoided if we receive God's seal is wrong.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.