bible study

Chapter 23 Fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy that a woman embraces a man
manager 21-09-25 23:23 3,274 hit

There is a prophecy in the Bible that a woman hugs a man. But this is not an actual love between a man and a woman, but a figurative expression of the prophecy that Yehoshua would fulfill.

[Jeremiah 31:22] How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

Jeremiah's prophecy that a woman will give birth to a man is a prophecy of the new covenant. Jeremiah explained that it was new for a man to hold a woman. And he prophesied that the new ministry would be the new covenant. Therefore, when a woman embraces a man, it prophesied the new covenant.

[Jeremiah 31:31] Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Therefore, the prophecy that a woman will give birth to a man is a reference to the New Covenant. According to the Bible, it is Yehoshua who established the new covenant. A careful study of Joshua's words, therefore, reveals the meaning of the prophecy. At his Last Supper, Joshua told his disciples several times about his death and resurrection. But Yehoshua's disciples did not understand His words. So Joshua used figurative language to remind his disciples that he himself would die and that he would rise again.

[John 16:19~22] Now Jesus, knowing that they wanted to ask him, said, “A little while and you will not see me, and in a little while you will see me.” Do you ask one another? Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and mourn, but the world will rejoice; you will be grieved, but your sorrow will turn into joy. When a woman gives birth, she is grieved because her hour has come, but after she has given birth she remembers no more pain from the joy of being born into the world. So now you are grieved, but when I see you again, your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away.

Yehoshua explained to his disciples the parable of the pregnant woman, explaining that you yourself will die and come back to life. As the pregnant woman approaches the time of delivery, she becomes more worried about the pain of childbirth; however, the baby that is born after the delivery eases her worries and makes her happy. Similarly, if Joshua dies, his disciples will be sad, Yehoshua said, but when he is resurrected and reappears to them, their worries will be gone and their joy will be full. Thus, the woman carrying the child is a parable of the disciples, and the child is a parable of Joshua. 

Therefore, the prophecies that Jeremiah testified were not about actual men and women, but about the disciples and the resurrected Joshua. The prophecy that a woman would hold a man was a prophecy of Yehoshua's resurrection. Therefore, the new covenant that the Bible testifies means that the resurrected Yehoshua dwells with the saints. Her disciples, who did not believe in her Joshua as God, realized that Joshua was God only after her Joshua was resurrected. So Jeremiah wrote about it:

[Jeremiah 31:31~34] "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: ...(34)And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The prophecy of the woman embracing the man is a metaphor for the prophecy of the establishment of the New Covenant. However, this refers to the resurrection and ascension of Yehoshua, and the prophecy was fulfilled when the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples after the ascension. Therefore, the New Covenant refers to the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua coming upon the disciples and making them one flesh. The saints who have made a new covenant with God no longer need to know God. After the new covenant was made, only one God, Joshua, appeared; therefore, there is only one God, Joshua.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.