bible study

Chapter 24 The Reality of the Fruit of the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden
manager 21-09-25 23:22 3,070 hit

God created the Garden of Eden and told Adam and Eve not to eat the forbidden fruit. There was a saying that if you eat the fruit, you will die, but Adam and Eve fell into the serpent's delusion and ate the fruit and died. However, Adam and Eve, who died after eating the fruit, could live again if they ate from the tree of life.

[Genesis 3:22] The LORD said, "These people now know the difference between right and wrong, just as we do. But they must not be allowed to eat fruit from the tree that lets them live forever."

Even Adam and Eve who died after eating the forbidden fruit can live again if they only eat the fruit of life. However, God forbade them to eat the fruit of life and drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden. But all this is written in parables. Then, what does the fruit of the tree of life mean, that the dead Adam and Eve only eat to gain eternal life? The fruit of the tree of life is the flesh and blood of Joshua. Yehoshua said that if she ate and drank her own flesh and blood, she would live forever. Therefore, the fruit of the tree of life refers to Yehoshua.

[John 6:53~54] Jesus answered: I tell you for certain that you won't live unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man. But if you do eat my flesh and drink my blood, you will have eternal life, and I will raise you to life on the last day.

Even the dead Adam and Eve can have eternal life if they eat the fruit of the tree of life. But this was written as a parable. If you eat and drink Joshua's flesh and blood, you will have eternal life. This shows that Yehoshua's body is the reality of the tree of life in the Garden of Eden. Yehoshua said that the bread and wine of the Last Supper are His flesh and blood. And he told his disciples to eat and drink. But Joshua's flesh and blood for eternal life are not the bread and wine of the Last Supper. The bread and wine of the Last Supper have different meanings from the words of John 6. The bread and wine of the Last Supper were the New Covenant sacrifices offered in the heavenly temple. Click the link below to learn more about this.

http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=cs_notice_eng&wr_id=183&page=2

If you look closely at the words of John 6, Yehoshua explained the manna that the Israelites ate in the days of Moses. The manna that the Israelites ate in the days of Moses was food for the body, but the flesh and blood of Yehoshua were the true food to save the soul. Joshua described her own body as food. This is to explain the providence of salvation through the principle of food. Just as the food we eat is in the body of the eater, so when we eat and drink His flesh and blood, Yehoshua is in the body of the eater. This shows that the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua must be present in the body of a believer in order to receive eternal life. Yehoshua said that his Holy Spirit would come upon the body of the saints.

[John 14:23~26] Jesus answered and said to them, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our abode with him."....(26) The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Therefore, in order to receive eternal life, the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua must come upon the saints. The life and fruit of the Garden of Eden are not the actual fruit, but the Spirit of Yehoshua, and when we receive the Holy Spirit, we come back to life.

Some people think of the Holy Spirit as an invisible, intangible being. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, and God is in the form of an angel.

[Hebrews 1:14] Angels are righteous spirits sent to minister to those who will be saved.

Therefore, the coming of the Holy Spirit means that God, who exists in the form of an angel, came as a human body.

Angels look like humans and have wings made of light. Angels' wings are made of light, like silver, and their feathers are made of light, like gold. Unlike normal angels, God has a rainbow of light. Beneath God's two wings, a rainbow of light shines brilliantly. In heaven there is a God named Joshua, and in front of him are seven angels like Michael and Gabriel. They are all made of light and speak an angelic language that is different from human language. The language of angels is ineffable, and when humans hear it, they fall into ecstasy. Therefore, the tree of life in the Garden of Eden points to God, and God is the Holy Spirit. To have eternal life, you must know the one true God. The only true God is Joshua, who came as a man.

[John 17:3] Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.

So, what are the fruits of the tree of good and evil? Since the tree of life is the Holy Spirit, the tree of good and evil refers to evil spirits, the opposite of the Holy Spirit. Evil spirits are evil angels. Therefore, the fruit of good and evil that Eve ate was not the real fruit, but it means that she was deceived by an evil angel and opposes God. After being deceived by an evil angel and rebelling against God, Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, which is compared to the kingdom of God, and came to this earth.

So, the Garden of Eden is a metaphor for heaven and a prophecy that will take place after Yehoshua.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.