bible study

Chapter 28: Three Things the Spirit of Truth Will Teach You Again
manager 21-09-25 23:19 3,268 hit

The Bible testifies that the Holy Spirit of truth will come to us and teach us what we have done wrong and what we have misunderstood about sin, righteousness and judgment.

[John 16:7~8] "But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

Therefore, unless the Holy Spirit comes upon us, we cannot know what sin, righteousness, and judgment are. So, what does sin, righteousness, and judgment mean?

1. What is sin?

[John 16:9] in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;

The sin that Yehoshua spoke of was that people did not believe in Yehoshua as God. Believers today believe in Yehoshua as the Son of God or the Trinity. But this is a misunderstanding because they do not know the Bible. The Bible is divided into the Old and New Testaments, and Jehovah, who appeared as the Savior, is the model and shadow that testifies to Yehoshua who appeared in the New Testament. Therefore, God exists as one God, Yehoshua, not as three members of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jehovah's Hebrew name is "I am I." This is a first-person pronoun indicating who he is, not his name. Yehoshua told his disciples that God's real name was Yehoshua.

[John 17:12] As long as I was with them, I kept them safe in your name, which you gave me. Not one was lost except the children of perdition, so that the words of the Scriptures might be fulfilled.

Yehoshua prayed and said: “I have kept them in your name, which you gave me.” This indicates that Yehoshua's name is the real name of God. The name Yehoshua was not given by Joseph and Mary, but by God through an angel. The only person in this world who has seen or knows God is Yehoshua.

[Luke 10:22] "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

Therefore, only those who have received the revelation will know who the Father is. Those who have received the Holy Spirit come to know the Father through revelation. He needs to know God in order to be forgiven of his sins, but if he does not know who God is, he cannot receive forgiveness of sins. Therefore, not knowing God means that he is under sin. Yehoshua said that not believing in me is a sin. This reminds us that Yehoshua is a sin-forgiving God. When the Spirit of truth comes, we will know by revelation that Yehoshua is God.

2. What is righteousness?

[John 16:10] in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;

The righteousness of which Joshua speaks is that Joshua goes to God. However, this does not mean that Joshua actually went to God, but that Joshua was going to reveal to his disciples that he is God. Joshua told his disciples that he would make clear to them the existence of God the Father.

[John 16:25] "Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

The night before His crucifixion, Yehoshua told His disciples that He would reveal who the Father was. And the next day he died on the cross. And on the third day he was resurrected, revealing that you are God.

[John 20:28] Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Even Thomas, who had many doubts, believed in Joshua as God after the resurrection. So, going to his father means showing that you are a god, not actually going. When Yehoshua was resurrected, his disciples believed in Yehoshua as God. The God the Bible testifies to is the King of righteousness.

3. What is Judgment?

[John 16:11] and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

When the Holy Spirit comes, he will tell you what judgment is. Judgment means Satan will be judged. Yehoshua died on the cross, was resurrected and ascended into heaven. And he cast Satan out of heaven to earth.

[Revelation 12:9] The great dragon was cast out, the old serpent, also called the devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world. He was cast to the earth and his angels were with him.

The earthly temple was created as a model and a shadow of the heavenly temple. The heavenly temple that the Bible testifies about is Joshua. Therefore, the earthly temple showed what Joshua, the reality of the heavenly temple, would accomplish. The high priest of the earthly temple entered the Most Holy on the Day of Atonement once a year, imputed all sins to the goat, who would be sent to Azazel, and drove the goat out into the wilderness. After Joshua died on the cross, he ascended into heaven to cast Satan from heaven to earth. Casting Satan to the ground was a fulfillment of the Day of Atonement prophecy. Therefore, when the Holy Spirit comes upon us, we know that Satan has been judged.

Through the Holy Spirit, Yehoshua made you realize exactly what sin, righteousness, and judgment are. When you receive the Holy Spirit, you will believe in Yehoshua as God, and you will know that Satan has been cast out of the earth.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.