bible study

CHAPTER 31 I will be baptized again
manager 21-09-25 23:14 3,076 hit

As Yehoshua preached the gospel, He said:

[Luke 12:49~50] "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed!

Joshua was saying that he himself would have to be baptized once again. However, the Church of God claims that this prophecy is a prophecy that Joshua would be reborn as a human being and baptized. According to the Bible, Joshua was baptized by John at the age of 30, but he said that he had to be baptized again.

Joshua was baptized at age 30 and spoke the word of God, which he likened to fire. But the people didn't believe him, so Joshua said he had to be baptized again. But this wasn't an actual baptism, it was a prophecy of Joshua's burial in a grave.

But why did Jesus refer to being buried in a tomb as being baptized? Yehoshua fulfilled Moses' prophecy by becoming the Passover lamb and dying on the cross. Moses and Israel celebrated their liberation on Passover night, January 14 in the Jewish calendar. Shortly afterward, they crossed the Red Sea. God designated this day as the Feast of Firstfruits to commemorate the day Israel came out of the Red Sea. Since the Feast of Firstfruits prophesied the resurrection of Joshua, Moses and Israel's entering the Red Sea means that Joshua was buried in the tomb, and Moses' crossing the Red Sea and landing on dry land means that Joshua was resurrected. By the way, Paul testified that Moses' entering the Red Sea was like being baptized.

[1 Corinthians 10:1~2] For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

Just as Moses and Israel entered the Red Sea, so Joshua entered the grave; and just as Israel crossed the Red Sea and landed on dry land, so Joshua arose from the grave. So Joshua dying and going into the grave is like being baptized. Joshua was resurrected and entered the bodies of the saints by the Holy Spirit and kindled the fire of the Word through the mouths of the saints, so the baptism of which Jesus spoke refers to being buried in the grave. When He said, 'I must be baptized again, and I am anxious to accomplish it,' He was speaking in view of the fact that He was going to suffer and die.

However, the Church of God is deceiving its members by claiming that Jesus must return in the flesh.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.