bible study

Chapter 39 What is the new song that the Bible testifies to?
manager 21-09-25 23:04 3,153 hit

The Church of God produces a songbook called The New Song and distributes it for its members to sing. The reason for singing the New Song is because of the Bible's evidence that the 144,000 who will be saved from this earth will sing the New Song. So what is the meaning of the New Song? The Bible says this about the new song:

[Revelation 14:3] And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

The Bible says that only the 144,000 can sing the new song that is testified to in the Bible. However, as already explained, the 144,000 are those who have received God's seal, and God's seal is the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the new song is the song of those who have received the Holy Spirit, and Isaiah testified to this as follows.

[Isaiah 42:1~10] "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations...(7) to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness....(9) See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you." Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.

God has promised to give his Holy Spirit to those he loves. He said that those who receive the Holy Spirit will open the eyes of those who are blind and in darkness, and they will praise God with a new song. So a new song is a song of joy sung by those who are saved.

[Isaiah 35:10] and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

So what is a new song? To know what a new song is, we need to know what a new song means. Singing is the act of putting one's feelings and thoughts into a melody. So who are we to praise and sing to?

[Isaiah 12:] Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

God is my strength, my song, and my salvation. Therefore, the song that the redeemed should sing is a song about God the Creator. The Bible is divided into the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament calls God by the name Jehovah, and the New Testament calls God by the name Joshua. So when the blind man sees his eyes opened, something new has been created, and we must call God by a new name.

Therefore, the new song does not refer to the actual song, but to Yehoshua, who appeared under the new name. Believers who believe in Yehoshua as God should sing the name of Yehoshua as if singing. Those who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua know that Yehoshua is God, and pray and praise in His name. Therefore, singing a new song foretold the appearance of a new Savior.

[Revelation 5:9~10] And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

As already mentioned, singing refers to the act of putting one's thoughts and feelings into a melody. Therefore, a saved person should praise Joshua with the following realization.

"You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you have purchased people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation; you have made them a nation and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

So those who encounter God will recognize themselves as God's temple and priests, just like the lyrics of the bird song.

Having a new song does not mean that there is an actual song, but that God appears in a new name. However, the Church of God does not realize this and deceives the saints by making actual songbooks. If you do not receive the Holy Spirit, you will be praising Ahnsahnghong and Zhang Giljah, not Yehoshua. This is the song of death sung by the dead. The only God the Bible testifies to is Yehoshua.

[John 16:25] "Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

[John 20:28~29] Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." 

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.