bible study

Chapter 43 Meaning of Elohim (God)
manager 21-09-25 23:01 3,296 hit

The Bible testifies that there is only one God, but the Church of God claims that God exists in two persons, male and female. They make this claim because they misinterpret the words of Genesis 1.

[Genesis 1:26~27] Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

The above says that when God created man, he created him in our image. If there is one God, can we say that He is our image? Even in the original languages of the Bible, it is written as Elohim, or many gods. Therefore, the Church of God claims that God exists as a man and a woman because man and woman were created in the image of God. But is this claim true? The history of the creation of the heavens and the earth is recorded not only in Genesis, but also in the books of Job, Proverbs, Ezekiel, and Isaiah.

Proverbs 8:22~25] "The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, , before his deeds of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,

[Job 38:4~7] "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone-while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

The evidence in the Bible says that when God created the heavens and the earth, angels were with God. The Bible calls angels created by the Spirit of God as gods.

[John 10:35~36] If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and the Scripture cannot be broken what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

The angels that were with God when he created the heavens and the earth were not ordinary beings, but gods, and they were called Elohim (gods). God is in the form of an angel, and the Bible calls them spirits.

[Hebrews 1:14] Angels are merely spirits sent to serve people who are going to be saved.

God is called the Holy Spirit because God is holy; therefore, God exists in the form of an angel, and God is called the Holy Spirit because God is the holy one who created the angels; therefore, the expression Elohim (gods) is a collective term for God and the angels.

Therefore, the creation of man in the image of Elohim (gods) means that man was created in the image of an angel. God did not create male and female at the same time, but first created Adam and then created woman for Adam. Therefore, only one man was created in the image of the gods, and Paul testified to this as follows:

[1 Corinthians 11:7~8] A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;

God first made a man in his own image, then took a man's rib and made a woman. Therefore, only one man was created in the image of God. God created man to display his own glory. However, the woman was created in the image of a man to represent the glory of a man. Then who did the man made in God's image prophesy?

The history of Adam and Eve is not an actual creation, but a prophecy about Yehoshua and the apostles who received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. Adam fell into a deep sleep to show that Yehoshua, represented by Adam, would die on the cross. And Adam woke up and became one with Eve. But this shows that Yehoshua, who died on the cross, will be resurrected by the Holy Spirit to enter the body of the saints and become one. Therefore, Adam and Eve did not create real humans, but prophesied Yehoshua and the saints who received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua.

Therefore, man and woman created in the image of God are not actual creations of man and woman, but Yehoshua and the prophecies of the saints who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. Also, to call God the Father does not mean that there is a Mother, but that He is the Creator.

[Isaiah 64:8] Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Therefore, there are God and angels in heaven, and they are called Elohim (gods). The difference between a god and an angel is that an angel is a creature created by God and God is the creator of all things. This is the difference between God and an angel.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.