bible study

Chapter 45 White stone and new name
manager 21-09-25 22:59 3,442 hit

The Bible testifies about the white stone and the new name

[Revelation 2:17] He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it. 

God says that he will give the overcomer a white stone and a new name engraved on it, but the stone and name can only be received by the overcomer. So what does the white stone and new name mean? To understand this part, we must first learn the secret of the city of Jerusalem, the Lamb's bride, as described in Revelation 21.. 

Revelation 21 features the heavenly city of Jerusalem, which is described as the bride of the Lamb. However, this is not an actual city, but a symbolic representation of the 144,000 people who have received the Holy Spirit. If you look at the city of Jerusalem in the Bible, it has 12 pillars, each of which is 12,000 stadions high. The 144000 represents the 12 tribes of Israel, with each tribe consisting of 12000 people.

[Revelation 21:16] The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadiain length, and as wide and high as it is long. 

[Revelation 7:4~5] At that time I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000 out of all the tribes of Israel. 12,000 seals from the tribe of Judah, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad; 

Also, the thickness of the wall was 144 cubits, which means 144,000 saints. 

[Revelation 21:17] And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 

Since there is a time difference of 1000 years between the kingdom of God and this earth, the angel's measurement starts with 1000. So 144 cubits represents 144,000. And the foundation stones of the twelve pillars of the city were made of various precious stones. But this is an analogy of the breastplate of judgment worn by the high priest on his chest. 

[Exodus 28:15~21] "Fashion a breastpiece for making decisions--the work of a skilled craftsman. Make it like the ephod: of gold, and of blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and of finely twisted linen. It is to be square--a span long and a span wide--and folded double. Then mount four rows of precious stones on it. In the first row there shall be a ruby, a topaz and a beryl; in the second row a turquoise, a sapphire and an emerald; in the third row a jacinth, an agate and an amethyst; in the fourth row a chrysolite, an onyx and a jasper. Mount them in gold filigree settings. There are to be twelve stones, one for each of the names of the sons of Israel, each engraved like a seal with the name of one of the twelve tribes. 

The 12-jeweled breastplate of judgment represents the 12 apostles because they were given the authority to judge.. 

[Matthew 19:28] Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 

However, if you look inside the breastplate of judgment worn by the high priest, there are two more stones, the Urim and Thummim, in addition to the 12 stones that judged Israel. 

[Exodus 28:29~30] Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a continuing memorial before the LORD. Also put the Urim and the Thummim in the breastpiece, so they may be over Aaron's heart whenever He enters into the presence of the Lord. In this way, Aaron will always have in mind his decisions for the children of Israel before the Lord. 

God placed the Urim and Thummim in the breastplate of judgment. Urim was a white stone, meaning light, and Thummim was a black stone, meaning perfection. When the high priest judged Israel, when a white stone symbolizing the Urim appeared, it had a positive meaning, and when a black stone meaning Thummim appeared, it had a negative meaning. Therefore, the white stone with the meaning of light symbolizes God. 

[1 John 1:5] This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 

Then why were the Urim and Thummim placed in the breastplate of judgment? The reality of the breastplate of judgment is the 12 apostles. Therefore, Joshua, who raised the 12 apostles, testified that he is the God revealed in the reality of the Urim and Thummim. 

[1 John 1:6~10] There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 

The Urim and Thummim hidden in the breastplate of judgment, which symbolizes the 12 apostles, represent Joshua, who came as the light to which John the Baptist testified. Therefore, the white stone that the overcomer receives is the Urim, and receiving the white stone means that Joshua's Holy Spirit has come upon him. The Bible testifies that the overcomer will know not only the white stone, but also the secret of the new name inscribed on it. So what is the name inscribed on the white stone? 

[Zechariah 3:9] See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day. 

The prophet Zechariah, through God's revelation, saw a stone with seven eyes, on which was inscribed, "I will take away the sin of the land in one day." So what does the seven-eyed stone mean? 

[Revelation 5:6~7] Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 

The seven-eyed stone represents Yehoshua, portrayed as a Lamb. Therefore, the seven-eyed stone that Zechariah saw was a prophecy of Yehoshua. And on the stone was written, “In one day I will take away the sin of the land.” Therefore, the new name is not a real name, but an expression of the authority to judge the sins of this earth. 

[Revelation 2:26~27] To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations 'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'-- just as I have received authority from my Father. 

Therefore, the white stone that the overcomer receives is the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. Those who have received the Holy Spirit will be given the authority to judge the world.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.