bible study

Chapter 56 Who is the overcomer that the Bible testifies?
manager 21-09-25 22:49 3,063 hit

The Bible testifies about the Overcomer. The Overcomer will unlock the sealed secrets of the Bible. So who is the Overcomer to whom the Bible testifies?

[John 16:33] "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." 

The overcomer that the Bible testifies is Yehoshua. Therefore, only Yehoshua can remove the seal of the Bible. 

[Revelation 5:1~5] Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." 

The root of David who will open the seal of the Bible is Yehoshua. What then proves that the seals have been broken and all prophecies have been unlocked? You need to know the meaning of victory to see if the seal has been lifted. To say that Yehoshua has overcome the world is to speak of the Resurrection. 

Yehoshua preached the word of God to the Jewish people for three years, but the Jewish religious leaders considered Joshua a heretic and tried to kill him. So Yehoshua preached God's will by showing the power to heal the sick and raise the dead. However, the Jews did not believe in the power of God and crucified Yehoshua. Yehoshua showed his resurrection to prove that every word he proclaimed is the word of God. Therefore, the resurrection is the only proof of our victory over Satan, who has the power of death.

The history of resurrection and ascension shown by Joshua is a sign of the overcomer and proves that all Joshua's words are true. Therefore, those who break the seal must show the tokens of resurrection and ascension. So, will there be people who will be resurrected after Yehoshua? The Bible testifies that the two witnesses will be resurrected. 

[Revelation 11:10~12] The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. 

Two witnesses who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua are killed while fighting false churches. However, the two witnesses were resurrected and ascended to heaven. So, what the two witnesses said in their fight against the false church turned out to be true. 

The Church of God and Shincheonji claim that their leaders, Ahn Sahng-hong and Lee Man-hee, are the overcomers prophesied in the Bible. If their claim is correct, we must show the resurrection and the ascension, which are the signs of the overcomer. But Ahnsahnghong, Church of God, died and could not be resurrected, so he became Jinja. Shincheonji Man-hee Lee also does not say that he will be resurrected. If Man-hee Lee does not resurrect or ascend to heaven after death, then he is Jinja and everything he said is just a lie and deception. 

The Church of God insists that their leaders, Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gilja, do not need to show the resurrection and the ascension. Resurrection and Ascension claim that they do not need to be shown again because they appeared once 2000 years ago. However, the only signs of the overcomer as evidenced in the Bible are resurrection and ascension. The reason we cannot see the resurrection and the ascension is because it is a false church. When the works of resurrection and ascension take place, everyone will give glory to God. And they will know that the two witnesses are prophets sent by God.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.