bible study

Chapter 59 The Prophecy of the Seven Churches
manager 21-09-25 22:47 2,867 hit

The book of Revelation records the contents of a letter written by Yehoshua to the seven churches of Asia Minor 2000 years ago. But it doesn't end with the history of that time; it is a revelation that will take place in the church of God, which emerges as the second little horn before the coming of the kingdom of God. 

According to biblical prophecy, God's people will be ruled by the second little horn, who will live in servitude and slavery and worship idols. This horn symbolizes the Church of God, which you can learn more about through the links below. 

http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=cs_notice_eng&wr_id=154&page=4 

So, the seven churches prophesied in the Book of Revelation showed the prophecies that the members of the Church of God would experience. The prophecies from the first Ephesus to the fourth Thyatira church are prophecies that will be fulfilled within the church of God, and the prophecies that will be fulfilled outside the church of God from the fifth. The main contents and characteristics of the first church in Ephesus to the fourth church in Thyatira are as follows. 

1. The Church of Ephesus (Revelation 2:1-7)

The characteristics of the church in Ephesus recorded in the Bible are as follows. The church members fought against the wicked and exposed the lies of those who called themselves apostles. They persevered and tried to keep the word of Yehoshua . But they abandoned their first love, Joshua. Just as Joshua hated the teachings of the Nicolaitans, the church members who fought for justice also hated the teachings of the Nicolaitans. 

The appearance of the church in Ephesus prophesied the inner appearance of the church of God. Just as the church in Ephesus fought the wicked, it is a prophecy that the members of the church of God will fight the leaders of the church of God. The saints will fight the false doctrines of the ruling classes of the church. The Church of God teaches the doctrine of the Nicolaitans. The teachings of the Nicolaitans believe that once we are saved, our sins are forgiven no matter what we do. They also believe that if they are saved, they will not suffer disaster. 

[Bible Dictionary Reference] Heresy that infiltrated the churches of Ephesus and Pergamum. Because the flesh is evil and only the spirit is good, they believed that the flesh could do anything. Especially those who taught that believers are not harmed under any circumstances because they are protected by grace (Rev. 2:14-15, 20). (Revelation 2:14-15, 20). 

But this does not fit the Bible, and God hates the teachings of the Nicolaitans; therefore, He has shown that the saints who will be saved will also hate the teachings of the Nicolaitans. The Church of God teaches that all plagues can be averted by keeping the Passover, which is the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 

2. Smyrna Church (Revelation 2:8-11)

The characteristics of Summoner Church recorded in the Bible are as follows. The members of the church will suffer tribulation and live in poverty. They will be slandered by those who claim to be Jews. But they are not Jews, they are a group of Satan. Satan will try to test some of them and put them in prison. They will have tribulation for ten days. He must remain faithful to Yehoshua until the day of his death to avoid tribulation. 

The second church in Smyrna is a prophecy related to the first church, the church in Ephesus. Those who fight against the ruling classes of the church will be slandered by other saints or go to jail. This suggests that Kim Joo-cheol, who appeared as Satan, will use all sorts of techniques to persecute believers with different views. The saints who fought against Kim Joo-cheol experience tribulation because of them. Therefore, it showed that salvation can only be obtained through overcoming tribulation. 

3. The Church of Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17)

The characteristics of the Church of Pergamum are as follows. The place where the saints live is where Satan's throne is. There the prophet Antipas was also killed, but he did not abandon his faith in Yehoshua . But they followed the teachings of Balaam and ate things sacrificed to idols and committed fornication with them. And they follow the teachings of the Nicolaitans. 

Through the Pergamum Church, God showed that the Church of God is Satan's den (Satan's throne). The Church of God is eating sacrifices to idols along with idolatry. The Church of God makes and worships an idol named Gilja Jang, and eats and drinks bread and wine through the Passover sacrifice. The bread and wine that believers eat and drink symbolize the flesh and blood of Gil-ja Jang. Therefore, Balaam's teaching is to eat and drink Zhang Gil-ja's flesh and blood. 

4. Thyatira Church (Revelation 2:18-29)

The characteristics of the Church of Thyatira are as follows. Church members tolerate a woman named Jezebel. This woman tricked the believers into eating things sacrificed to idols. Jezebel commits adultery with people. God testified that eating food sacrificed to idols was a trick of Satan. 

Through the church in Thyatira, God showed that the saints would be deceived by a woman named Jezebel to eat things sacrificed to idols. And he said the believers had committed adultery with Jezebel. But this was to show that a woman named Jezebel would be worshiped as God. 

[Jeremiah 3:9] Because Israel's immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood. 

God called idolatry as fornication. Therefore, committing adultery with Jezebel means that the members of the Church of God serve Jang Gil-ja, who is represented by Jezebel, as God. God said that Jang Gil-ja, represented by Jezebel, would be thrown into a hospital bed. And he said that he would also kill Jang Gil-ja's child. 

Among the seven churches, the prophecies from the 1st church in Ephesus to the 4th church in Thyatira showed what was happening in the church of God. The saints chosen by God are those who fight against the forces that govern the church of God. They will know that the Church of God is Satan's den. 

5. Sardis Church (Revelation 3:1-6)

The characteristics of Sardis Church are as follows. You say you are alive, but you are actually dead. We must wake up the dying remnant and strengthen our faith. I do not think your deeds are perfect before God. But in Sardis there will be people dressed in white like Yehoshua . So, you have to think carefully about how you learned it and how you heard it. And you must repent. 

He showed us what would happen after the saints who fought against the authority of the Church of God left the Church of God. Secessors will think they lived because they left the Church of God. But they died because the Spirit of God did not come upon them. Therefore, in order to become the living, we must awaken the dying who remain in the Church of God.  And there was a prophecy that some saints would be clothed in white and would walk with God, but they would have to go through the whole process of the seven churches that God has planned. Those who go through the seven churches will be clothed in white. . 

6. Philadelphia Church (Revelation 3:7-13)

The Philadelphia Church is characterized by: I will hand over those who belong to Satan's group. They claim to be Jews, but they are actually liars. I will make them kneel before you and let them know that I love you. And you will escape the time of tribulation. 

Among those who have left the Church of God, there are saints who walk with God in white clothes. God gave them the authority to judge the church of God. The judged leaders of the Church of God will admit their defeat. So-called Jews on their knees demonstrate this. The saints who fought against the Church of God will not suffer tribulation. This is not a promise to everyone, but to those who walk with God in white robes. 

7. Laodicea Church (Revelation 3:14-22)

The characteristics of the Laodicean church are as follows. I know your actions. You are lukewarm, wish you could be cold or hot. If it is neither cold nor hot, I will abandon you. You say you are rich and need nothing, but in reality you are poor, blind and naked. So buy pure gold, white clothes, and eye drops to brighten your eyes. I rebuke and discipline those I love. I knock, and if anyone opens the door, I will eat with him and with him. 

It prophesied that the saints who fought against the Church of God would neglect the work of God. That's why I told you to choose one whether it's hot or cold. God rebuked them and told them to buy white clothes made of gold refined by fire. Gold, refined by fire, speaks of suffering. But through suffering, we are born again as priests who preach the word of God. And the words that put eye drops are not real eye drops. Eye drops are a metaphor for the Holy Spirit. When we receive the Holy Spirit, our eyes are opened. God's people who have received the Holy Spirit must go through the process of the seven churches established by Yehoshua . As you walk along that path, you will find a new path sealed with seven seals. The seven seals symbolize the church of God and an all-out war. Through this process, he obtains pure gold, buys white clothes, and becomes a priest. The priests of God, dressed in white, hold the trumpet and blow the trumpets to judge the church of God with the word. When the priests blow their trumpets, the prophecy of the seven trumpets is fulfilled. 

Jacob (Israel), who was chosen by God, begins the path of faith in the Church of God represented by the seven churches. They will be protected by God. And we will finish the long journey of seven churches, seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven plagues safely. 

[Isaiah 41:1~16] Be silent before me, you islands! Let the nations renew their strength! Let them come forward and speak; let us meet together at the place of judgment. "Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service ? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before. .Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD -with the first of them and with the last--I am he." The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble. They approach and come forward; each helps the other and says to his brother, "Be strong!" The craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil. He says of the welding, "It is good." He nails down the idol so it will not topple. "But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. "See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the LORD and glory in the Holy One of Israel

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.