bible study

Chapter 64 The secret of the veil that covered the Temple and Holy of Holies
manager 21-09-25 22:42 3,120 hit

The Bible is hidden in mysteries and parables. One of the many secrets of the Bible is the temple veil. The veil was made to separate the Holy and Most Holy, and the earthly temple is a model and shadow of the heavenly temple.

[Hebrews 8:5] But the tent where they serve is just a copy and a shadow of the real one in heaven. Before Moses made the tent, he was told, "Be sure to make it exactly like the pattern you were shown on the mountain!"

The temple on this earth was created as a model and shadow of the heavenly temple. However, the reality of the Temple of Heaven that the Bible testifies is Joshua.

[John 2:21~22] But the temple he had spoken of was his body. After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

So the veil that separated the outer sanctuary from the holy of holies is also a testimony to the reality of Joshua's heavenly temple. So what does the veil mean? On this, the Bible testifies as follows

[Hebrews 10:19~20] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

The veil that separated the outer sanctuary from the holy of holies was likened to Joshua's body; therefore, the torn veil is a metaphor for Joshua being pierced by a spear. To understand the meaning of the veil, we must first understand the temple system. The temple was divided into the Holy of Holies and the Holy of Holies. God was in the holy of holies, but the veil prevented him from being known.

Just as the opening of the veil reveals God within the Holy of Holies, the piercing of Joshua's body, symbolized by the veil, reveals the divinity of God within him. Therefore, Yehoshua is God.

[John 20:24~29] Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it." A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Therefore, the tearing of the veil, which is analogous to Joshua's body, means that Joshua's reality is revealed. Through his death and resurrection, Joshua revealed himself to be God. So even Thomas, who had many doubts, believed in the resurrected Joshua as God. God made a veil in the temple to announce it. Therefore, only after the veil is torn will people know God in the Holy of Holies. The God in the Holy of Holies is the resurrected Joshua. This is the secret hidden in the temple veil. 

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.