bible study

CHAPTER 72 How are the two tribes belonging to Joseph saved?
manager 21-09-25 22:35 3,114 hit

Joshua's redemptive history appears twice. The fact that redemptive history appears twice can also be seen in the history of Israel, beginning with David. In Old Testament history, David and his son Solomon built a powerful nation by building God's temple. However, at the end of Solomon's reign, Israel was divided into Northern Israel and Southern Judah due to Solomon's idolatry. Israel was then taken to Babylon, where they spent 70 years in captivity before being freed and returned to their homeland, but they were unable to achieve national independence and fell under Persian rule, and later under Greek rule. They were then subjected to religious persecution and genocide by Antiochus IV, the Syrian king who came to power in 170 BC.

However, a popular uprising by Judah Maccabees, angered by religious oppression, led the Syrian army to drive them out of Israel and establish an independent state called Hasmon, which was larger and stronger than the borders of David and Solomon. However, this is a type and shadow of spiritual Israel beginning with Jesus. Therefore, if you study the history of Israel, you will find that there are two salvations beginning with Jesus. The first salvation in the history of spiritual Israel occurred 2000 years ago in the early church, and the second occurs when the kingdom of God, represented by the Kingdom of Hasmon, comes. Not only this, but we can also see that the history of salvation is twice manifested in Jacob's will as recorded in the Bible. Shortly before his death, Jacob made the following will to his sons.

[Genesis 49:1~10] And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. ...(9) Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. 

Shortly before his death, Jacob prophesied in his will to his 12 sons that Shiloh would appear to the children of Judah and that all the people would obey him. Who, then, was the foretold Shiloh? 

[Matthew 1:1~16] A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham: Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers...(16)and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ 

Jacob prophesied that Shiloh would come from among the descendants of Judah, and this prophecy was fulfilled by Joshua. But Jacob prophesied once again that a shepherd would appear from the tribe of Joseph and lead Israel. 

[Genesis 49:22~24Joseph was a luxuriant branch, a luxuriant branch by the fountain: his branches were over the wall.  And the bowmen abused him, and shot at him, and smote him, and smote him. But Joseph's bow was strong, and his arm was mighty: for the hand of the Mighty One of Jacob was upon him: and out of him came the shepherd, the rock of Israel.

Jacob prophesied that a shepherd of Israel would be born not only from Judah but also from the tribe of Joseph. The tribe of Joseph refers to Ephraim and Manasseh. As already explained, Ephraim and Manasseh refer to Gentiles who were not saved at the time of the Early Church. Yehoshua testified of them: 

[John 10:16] I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 

Therefore, Yehoshua will raise up a shepherd to save the other sheep who were not saved in the early church. The Bible testified that the prophesied shepherd was two witnesses. The two witnesses prophesied in the Bible will receive the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua and become shepherds to lead Israel. Therefore, the shepherds who will come out of the descendants of Joseph prophesied by Jacob are the two witnesses who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. Therefore, the early Christians are described as descendants of Judas, and the saints who will be saved at the end are described as descendants of Joseph. So, how are these two connected? 

[Ezekiel 37:16~25] "Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, 'Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.' Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, 'Ephraim's stick, belonging to Joseph and all the house of Israel associated with him.' Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand. "When your countrymen ask you, 'Won't you tell us what you mean by this?' say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim's hand--and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah's stick, making them a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.' ...(24.)" 'My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.

Jacob prophesied that Shiloh would come from among the children of Judah and that the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, would come to Joseph. However, this prophesied about Yehoshua who would appear from the tribe of Judah and the two witnesses who would save the tribe of Joseph at the end of the world. Therefore, if two witnesses to save the tribe of Joseph (2 tribes) come out, they will become one with the tribe of Judah (10 tribes of the early church). And they will serve one shepherd, Joshua. When the two tribes become one, the kingdom of heaven (12 tribes) is completed. 

Just as the 10 tribes of the early church were saved through Yehoshua who appeared from the tribe of Judah, two witnesses who received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua appear to save the tribe of Joseph. Therefore, God's people must listen to them.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.