bible study

Chapter 86 A fountain that washes away sin and uncleanness
manager 21-09-25 20:40 2,745 hit

The Bible testifies to the Old and New Testaments, the Old Testament being the Ten Commandments received on Mount Sinai and the New Testament being the Holy Spirit received on Mount Zion (heaven). Just as Moses built the temple to house the Ten Commandments, the saints built the temple to house the Holy Spirit, which was the body of the saints. Therefore, the saints in the New Testament must cleanse the sins and dirt of those who come to them in the temple. God made the saints priests to cleanse the sins of the people.

[Revelation 1:6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

So what do the priests, who became the temple, have to wash away the sins and defilements of the people? The Bible testifies to this, saying

[Ezekiel 36:25] Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

There must be clean, clear water to wash away people's sins and dirt. But of this water Zechariah testified, saying

[Zechariah 13:1] "In that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for impurity.

So what are the clear springs of water that spring up to wash away people's sins and uncleanness? To know this, we need to know what sin and uncleanness are, to which Yehoshua testifies

[Matthew 15:18~20] But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.'

It is the evil thoughts that come from within that make a person unclean, so God comes by the Holy Spirit to those who are troubled by evil thoughts and cleanses them of their filthy thoughts.

[Isaiah 59:20~21] The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD. "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.

So what is the clear spring of water that gushes forth to wash away dirt? It is the Word of God. The crystal clear Word of God is the bleach that cleanses away sin and dirt. God gave the Holy Spirit to speak the Word of God to wash away people's sins and dirt.

[John7:38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

[John 3:34] For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

Therefore, from the bellies of the saints who have received the new covenant (Holy Spirit) and become priests of God's temple, the word of God springs forth to wash away people's sins and defilements. When the saints who become priests wash away people's sins and dirt with God's word, the purified saints are led to God and receive the blessing of forgiveness of sins through the New Covenant (Holy Spirit).

[Ezekiel 11:19~20] I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

What makes a person unclean are the evil thoughts that come from within, so a person who is tormented by evil thoughts and works to correct them is a repentant person. To save these people, God has provided a spring of water that washes away sin and defilement, and this water is not actual water, but the word of God that gushes from the bellies of those who have received the Holy Spirit. So where is that place where the water of life flows like a river? Look for it, and you will find it. It is my sincere hope that God's grace will be upon all.

[Isaiah 35:1~10] The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, ...(5) Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert....(8) And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not journey on it; it will be for those who walk in that Way; wicked fools will not go about on it. No lion will be there, nor will any ferocious beast get up on it; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there, and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.