Questions and Answers

Pastor Kim Joo-cheol of the Church of God and the purpose of Satan, also known as Lucifer, to build an idol.
manager 23-08-07 21:34 513 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

When God gave us the Ten Commandments, the second commandment was not to worship idols, but what exactly are idols and who makes them and for what? It was an evil angel known as Satan who rebelled against God by making idols. In the Bible, the evil angels in heaven ruled over the nations of the earth, including Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

[Daniel 10:20~21 ] Then the angel said: Now do you understand why I have come? Soon I must leave to fight against the guardian angel of Persia. Then after I have defeated him, the guardian angel of Greece will attack me. I will tell you what is written in The Book of Truth. But first, you must realize that no one except Michael, the guardian angel of Israel, is on my side.

The biblical city of Babylon was also ruled by Lucifer, known as the head of Satan, so the Bible identifies the king of Babylon as Lucifer.

[Isaiah 14:4~12] That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! ...(12) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Lucifer, the king of Babylon, set up an idol made of gold to oppose God and had people worship it. Similarly, Jeroboam, king of northern Israel, set up two golden calves at Bethel and Dan to be worshiped. And Antiochus IV, king of Syria, who came to power in 170 BC, set up a statue of Zeus in God's temple to be worshiped and killed if not worshiped.

In the Bible, Satan opposes God by making idols. Satan's purpose in creating idols is to pursue his own interests. Jeroboam, the king of northern Israel, tried to maintain his power by having people worship idols, and Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon, set up idols to prevent the destruction of Babylon. And when Antiochus IV set up an idol in God's temple, he was using it as a way to suppress people from challenging him.

Therefore, the Satan that the Bible testifies to is not the idol, but the person who makes the idol. The reason why Satan makes idols is to maintain his power. So what about the Church of God? The Church of God worships two idols, Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-ja, but it is Kim Joo-cheol who set up Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-ja as idols.

As we have seen, Satan's purpose in setting up idols is to maintain his power and pursue his own interests. So, was Kim Joo-cheol pursuing his own interests by setting up two idols, Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-jah? The figure below is the Articles of Incorporation of the Church of God. The articles of incorporation specify the purpose of the church, the division of roles, and the division of responsibilities and authority, and we can see that Kim Joo-cheol has all the power.

Article 28 (President)

1.The President of the General Assembly shall be Mr. Joo-cheol Kim, appointed by Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, and his term of office shall be for life.

2.The chief officer for the dissemination and transmission of the truth of the Church of God.

3. is the chief custodian of Church assets and oversees the finances of the Church.

4. is the supreme interpreter of the Articles of Incorporation of the Church of God and the Bylaws of the Church of God.

5. is the supreme decision maker in saintly discipline.

6. the president is the chief officer of all departments and all congregations of the Church of God.

c8529e688a8add96258858501a465ffc_1691411638_2367.png

power in the Church of God is concentrated in Kim Joo-cheol. He has set up two idols, Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-jah, and is enjoying all the power and profits. The purpose of Satan setting up idols is to maintain his power and profit. The fact that all the power in the Church of God is concentrated in Kim Joo-cheol proves that Ahn Sang-hong and Jang Gil-jah are powerless people set up by Kim Joo-cheol. 

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.