Questions and Answers

The exact meaning of the Holy Spirit and the Bride
manager 23-08-07 13:04 350 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

The Church of God claims that its leaders, Ahnsahnghong Ahnsahng and Gilja Jang, are the Holy Spirit and the Bride prophesied in the Bible, but this is not true. The Holy Spirit to which the Bible testifies is the spirit of the resurrected Jesus. Jesus told his disciples that he would die and rise again, and when he did, he would come upon the bodies of his saints as the Holy Spirit. 

[John 14:17~20] the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.....(20) On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Therefore, the Holy Spirit does not come in the flesh, but in the spirit, into the bodies of the saints. The Holy Spirit refers to the resurrected Jesus, and when the Holy Spirit of Jesus comes into the body of the saint, the saint becomes the bride of the Holy Spirit.

Just as Adam and Eve became one flesh, when the Holy Spirit comes upon the saints, they become one spiritually, which is the mystery of God that has been hidden since the beginning of the world and the fulfillment of Immanuel's prophecy.

[Ephesians 5:31~32] "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a profound mystery, but I'm talking about Christ (Jesus) and the Church (the saints).

[Colossians 1:26~27] the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.