Questions and Answers

Should unbelievers who don't believe in God tithe?
manager 23-08-05 07:54 512 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

The Church of God holds that since it is God who made this world, it is natural for all who live on this earth to tithe to God. Members are brainwashed into believing that not tithing is stealing from God, but this is false. In the Bible, God created the earth and set boundaries for the various peoples to live on it, but when He divided the earth, He gave up His own portion and took the nation of Israel, consisting of Jacob, as His portion. 

[ Deuteronomy 32:8~9] When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided all mankind, he set up boundaries for the peoples according to the number of the sons of Israel. For the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance.

Therefore, God's portion is the faithful saints, not the earth. If God had received the earth as his inheritance instead of the people, he would have required tithing from everyone on the planet. But because God has received the faithful saints who believe in him as his inheritance, everyone on the planet does not have to pay tithing.

[2 Corinthians 12:14] Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children..'

God created the institution of tithing because of the sustenance of the Levitical priests in charge of priestly duties in the Old Testament. However, in the New Testament, tithing was abolished because the saints who received the Holy Spirit became the temple of God and, at the same time, priests in charge of the temple. South Korea is the only country in the world that still enforces tithing, and the Church of God is the most stubborn about it. They terrify their congregants by telling them that the biblical history of Agagan and his servants being burned is an example of the terrible punishment that will come to those who don't tithe. There are also multiple testimonies that the church is blocking members from accessing the church website if they don't tithe.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.