Questions and Answers

The word of God is freely given.
manager 23-08-05 07:24 520 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

The Church of Korea and the Church of God claim that the members of the early church received tithes and offerings as in Judaism. However, there is no record of this in the Bible. God commanded tithing for the sustenance of the Levitical priests who performed the sacrifices. When Israel was freed from Egypt, they were given the land of Canaan as an inheritance, but the tribe of Levi did not receive an inheritance because they performed sacrifices in God's temple. The other 11 tribes helped the Levites by paying a tax called a tithe.

[Numbers 18:21] "I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the Tent of Meeting.

However, in the New Testament era, established through Jesus, there is no need to pay or receive tithes and offerings because the saints who have received the Holy Spirit are the temple of God and are priests to administer the temple. The New Testament saints gave away the Word of God (the water of life) without charge.

[Revelation22:17] The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

[2 Corinthians11:7] Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

[2 Thessalonians3:7~8] For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you.

Paul preached the word of God for free while working as a tentmaker, and Jesus did not accept tithes and offerings. However, all churches in Korea require tithes and offerings, and scare their members that they will be cursed by God if they do not pay. Therefore, those who pay tithes and offerings and listen to sermons are not receiving water of life, but water of death that kills the soul. The reason why the Korean Church and the Church of God do so many bad things is because they drink this water of death.

[Isaiah 55:1~2] "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.