Questions and Answers

Minutes of the March 4, 1985 Extraordinary General Assembly of the Church of God, convened urgently to idolize Jang Gil-ja after the sudden death of Ahnsahnghong.
manager 23-07-30 21:41 764 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

When Ahn died on February 25, 1985, the Church of God was thrown into turmoil. Instead of showing up for the funeral, Kim Ju-cheol withdrew 3 million won from the church treasury and left for Seoul. According to witnesses at the time, Kim stole the money, leaving the church short of funds for the funeral. After the funeral, Kim Joo-cheol and other members of the Seoul church called an emergency general assembly. The agenda was to discuss the fraud complaint against Pastor Shin Hyun-jong and the issue of Kim Joo-cheol and Jang Gil-jah. According to the minutes of the meeting, their decision was made quickly. The members of the Busan church, who were mourning Ahn's death, and Dalí were focusing on the issue of a successor. A month later, Kim Ju-cheol wrote a handwritten memorandum stating that he would not idolize Jang Gil-ja. He declared that anyone who idolized Jang Gil-jah as God would be disfellowshipped.  

Minutes of the 1985 Extraordinary General Assembly

Title: Extraordinary General Assembly of the New Covenant Passover Church of God

Place: 168-7, Gwangan 2-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, Korea

Date: Monday, March 4, 1985, 2:30 p.m.

*An emergency special meeting has been called for this purpose through the afternoon hours.

Hymn 6 (Advent of the Source of Restoration)

Prayer (Interim General President Joo xihyun)

*A special emergency meeting was held after the service.

*The interim secretary was Evangelist Kim Jung-rak (Seoul Church). Elder Joo Hyun-joo, interim general president, appointed Kim Jung-rak.

Interim General President  Joo xihyun: March 4, 1985, begins an emergency session of the National Assembly. The recent passing of Founder Ahnsahnghong Ahns has caused a number of problems for the Church of God, both large and small, some of which were unexpected, prompting us to convene a temporary special meeting to investigate the facts and discuss how to proceed. Deacon Lee Won-soon, a member of the Church of God who is currently serving as the chief of the Incheon JAKJUNDONG Police Station, will present the details of the report on the identity of Pastor Shin Hyun-jong.

In light of the facts of the above (report) and the events that have transpired, his qualifications as a pastor of the Church of God have been found to be inadequate. We, the Presidency, accept full responsibility for our failure to be diligent in seeking out these facts and for our failure to fulfill our duties as elders by learning of these facts while Ahnsahnghong was still alive. I hereby announce that the President and Vice-Presidents will resign en masse. Considering all the circumstances and conditions of the Church of God and the importance of the work of evangelism, which is our greatest mission, I will tour the churches throughout the country to retain you and to educate the pastors of each local church  Also, because it is difficult for the current presidency to handle this work in the future, and because Founder Ahnsahnghong personally designated Evangelist Kim Joo-cheol of the Seoul Church as his successor during his lifetime, we have organized this event to reveal his will through artifacts and photos.

Interim General Assembly President Joo xihyun presented Rev. Ahn's clerical robes, which he inherited from Rev. Sang Hong Ahn, and a photograph of Rev. Kim wearing the robes himself.Evangelist Jang Gil-ja and Pastor Ahn Sang-hong's wedding photo, taken in 1984 at a wedding venue in Gangdong, Seoul, was submitted as evidence and autographed by attendees. In light of the above evidence, the Church of God hereby declares that Interim General President  Joo xihyun, the General President, will be counseled and obeyed by his successor, Rev. Kim Joo Chul, and Evangelist Jang Gil Ja, the bride of Rev. Ahnsahng Hong, and will assist them until Mr. Ahnsahng Hong returns. If you have any objections to Rev. Kim Joo-cheol leading the church in the future, please express them.

Elder Tae Soo Park: Questioned the content of Rev. 22:17.

*Pastor Eunsoo Lee was appointed by the General President to explain the questioned matter.

Pastor Eun-Soo Lee: If we believe in Ahnsahnghong Ahnsahng as God, we have to obey his will, and if we have the New Covenant, we don't really need the Bible, we only need it as a shield against attacks from the outside. If you look at John 16:7 through 13, [It is for your good that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you.... For I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now: but when he, the Holy Ghost of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of his own accord, but whatsoever he heareth, he shall declare unto you of the things to come], it was said that the Holy Spirit will not come upon us if we do not go away, and before the Holy Spirit came, He had many things to say, but in the physical life(?) He could not say them all because the saints could not hear and bear them, but when the Holy Spirit came, He said that He would tell them all. In the future, as you seek the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, you will fully realize and know all things by the will of the Holy Spirit.

Evangelist Sang-Goo Lee: Just as the fake tares are planted first where there is the real thing, the true event comes first, and the teacher determines the true bride later, so today I know for sure who the true bride is, and the above fact that you announced today has always been a question, but today I understand it clearly.

Evangelis Eunho Cho: I feel the deep meaning of Rev. Ahnsahnghong's words again. Since those who are set up as successors are in the flesh, they should be an example to the saints, and they should be especially careful not to become prideful in the flesh.

Interim General President  Joo xihyun: Since there are no objections to the presentations of the above three, we officially announce Rev. Joo Chul Kim as the successor to lead the Church of God and Evangelis Gil Ja Jang as the bride of God.

*Sermon by Pastor Joo Chul Kim

Read 1 Kings 1

Pastor Kim: Thank you for your obedient faith. I was worried that there would be confusion in the church because someone would question the work, but I am happy to see that everyone is accepting and obeying the will of the teacher. In any case, we all need to work hard with our hands and feet to fulfill our mission by cooperating and uniting with each other in order not to disappoint the congregation and to gather all the one hundred and forty-four thousand holy materials on the foundation laid by the teacher and to accomplish all the work of the Lord.

*All seated welcome with applause

The 85th Extraordinary Session of the General Assembly was closed with a prayer by the President Pro Tempore.

Attendees- Elders; Joo xihyun, Sun Dong Lee, Heung Kook Noh,  Yeo Jip Yoon, Tae Soo Park, Tae Sun Woo, Bae Am Park, Seung Bong Shin

Pastors: Ju-Cheol Kim, Eun-Soo Lee

Evangelists: Lee Sang-koo, Cho Jong-bok, Cho Soo-nam, Lee Sun-ho, Do Myung-sook, Park Byung-ok, Jang Young-bong, Cho Eun-ho, Park Jung-won, Jang Gil-jah, Ju Soi-young, Kim Jung-rak, Park Kook-jah, Ahn Jong-tae, Kim Seung-rak, Hwang Bo-hoo, Kwon Hyun-joo, Seo Jung-man, Jang Young-gil, Kim Yun-ho, Ahn Myung-sun, Lee In-ok, Kim Hyo-sook, Nam Ki-tae, Ahn Chang-joon, and Ahn Sanghong's wife.

Check out these resources http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=07_01&wr_id=468 

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.