Questions and Answers

Reaction of the Church of God and its members to the shelling of Yeonpyeong Island in 2010
manager 23-07-24 16:40 844 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Statements]

Declarant is one of the victims of the World Mission Society of the Church of God (the Church of God). The Church of God has destroyed countless families by teaching unspeakably evil doctrines, such as repeatedly claiming a time-limited eschatology and teaching that unbelieving family members are the devil.

It's been well documented that the Church of God's frequent doomsday claims have destroyed countless families, so I'd like to share my experience independent of the doomsday claims.

On the evening of November 23, 2010, when North Korea shelled Yeonpyeong Island, my wife, a member of the Church of God, was convinced that war was about to break out because the General Assembly of the Church of God and the local church had contacted her and told her that war was coming. "They said that if there is a war, Ahnsahnghong, who died in 1985, will come down (the end of the world)." That evening, she went to the grocery store and prepared a large amount of end-of-the-world supplies, including bottled water, emergency food, candles, butane gas, and first aid supplies. Other believers were also seen buying emergency supplies at the grocery store.

When asked why the apocalypse didn't come, the witness's wife said it was delayed because Heavenly Mother (Jang Gil-ja) prayed to God (Ahn Sang-hong) to give her more time to prepare.

The witness believed that my wife was making excuses for herself, but after listening to other victims, their testimonies echoed my wife's. The Church of God, with its recurring doomsday claims, is an overtly religious fraudulent organization that destroys normal family life.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.