Questions and Answers

A Church of God member filed criminal charges against her parents and family for taking her to a counseling center for heresy.
manager 23-07-24 16:24 735 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Affidavit]

The affiant, 000, affirms that he/she makes only true statements of material fact concerning the Church of God (World Mission Society of the Church of God).

The complainant is a member of the Family Council for Victims of the Church of God, whose family is on the verge of breakdown due to the Church of God's frequent time-bound eschatology, property dedications, etc. Due to my wife's runaway, I have been raising our two sons alone for two years (24 months) and am in the process of filing for divorce against her. My wife, like many runaway wives, moved into my home unannounced and now has a family of four living with her. When she moved back in, my wife dropped both the divorce case against me and the foreclosure on my home, but she said she could never give up the church.

My wife was not religious before marriage, but after marriage she attended the Church of God and did not tell me that she attended church until we started arguing about religion. Then, in October 0000, my wife prepared a large amount of supplies for the end of the world, including food that soldiers used to eat in battle, sleeping bags, lanterns, radios, raincoats, chocolate, and imports of U.S. military combat food. The wife also canceled all insurance while pregnant with their first child. During the trial, the wife stated that she used the money for living expenses, but she probably gave it to the church like any other believer.

I advised my wife many times not to attend the Church of God, but she became more and more involved in the church and influenced our children. My wife's sister and mother tricked her and took her to a counseling center for conversion, but she escaped from there. In the meantime, my wife sued her sister and mother for taking her to the counseling center. My sister, who masterminded all of this, was sentenced to one year of probation. However, my wife appealed to the High Court, saying that other family members should also be punished, but was acquitted.

Two sons are extremely resistant to going to church with their mom. The first son says that if he goes to church with his mom early in the morning, he will be left alone all day and come home in the evening. He shares a room with other children and says he must sleep after eating or he will be scolded and even beaten. The eldest child, who turned 8 this year, is still extremely traumatized to the point where she says she would run away in a taxi if her mother asked her to go to church.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.