Questions and Answers

The power of Church of God members to freely enter police station interview rooms
manager 23-07-24 15:51 773 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Affidavit]

the undersigned, hereby affirm that I am making a true and correct statement of the facts with respect to the Church of God (World Missionary Society of the Church of God).

I am a 00 working in 00 and the head of a family with children aged 0, 0, and 0. Since my wife started attending the Church of God (Ahnsahnghong Witnesses) 0 years ago, she has been neglecting her children and home and has been involved in an illegal multilevel business. In 0000, she said that it was difficult to see her children, so she left her two young daughters and ran away without permission and went to a prayer center. In 0000, I found out that my wife was involved in an illegal pyramid scheme. My wife took out a mortgage and debentures, but they were all scams and she was struggling to pay the high interest rates.

After falling victim to a pyramid scheme, my wife continued to attend the Church of God in secret, neglecting our children and home. She asked me to go to church with her. I felt betrayed and fought with my wife, but she recorded all our fights and even had medical certificates ready. When I told her that I could not understand her unbiblical religion, she left the house leaving the children alone in mid-March 0000. She then filed a divorce and property division lawsuit against me around March 0000.

The wife told all sorts of lies to provoke violence, claiming that the sincere family man was a ruthless domestic abuser. She said she would divorce him, not because of the violence, but if he didn't recognize her religion. It all started when the wife started attending the Church of God (Ahnsahnghong Witnesses). My wife is a stay-at-home mom and had attended a regular church in the past and was very naive, but things changed. The Church of God claims that only Church of God members can go to heaven and that they are the chosen ones. My wife accused me of domestic violence and we were investigated at the police station recording studio at 0000 hours.

At this time, an unidentified woman who claimed to be from a civil society organization entered the recording investigation room. I thought she was from a civil society organization, but after the investigation, I received a business card and a flyer from the police investigator. She was a member of the Church of God named Won 0-hee, a representative of the Victims of Modern Religions. She entered the room where only defense lawyers are allowed, falsely telling the police investigators that she was from a civil society organization.

The affiant believes that the above events have irreparably destroyed the affiant and her three children. A counterclaim for divorce has been filed and is currently pending. While I believe everyone has the right to freedom of religion, I do not believe it is acceptable to destroy homes under the guise of religion. I sincerely appeal to you that there will be no more victims of home wreckers wearing the mask of religion.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.