Questions and Answers

Female believer insists she can't give up the Church of God even if she's facing divorce
manager 23-07-24 15:06 752 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Affidavit]

The affiant, 000, affirms that he/she is making only true statements regarding the Church of God (World Mission Society of the Church of God).

The complainant is a member of the Church of God Family Council for Victimization, and the Church of God has been practicing time-bound eschatology, property dedication, etc. to the point that the families of the members who participate are not intact. Is a place that teaches that husbands who don't let their wives go to church are the devil, or that the earthly family is fake and the heavenly family is real, a place of truth?

The complainant's wife has been attending the Church of God since March 0000. Around March 0000, I had an argument with my wife about the Church of God. I told my wife not to go to a church that preaches apocalypticism, but she wouldn't listen, so I told her that if she wanted to go, she shouldn't take the children with her and go alone, but she wouldn't listen. As a result of my wife's neglect of our home life (she prioritized church over feeding our children), our home life fell apart and we were financially ruined.

I encouraged my wife to stop attending the Church of God, but she said she couldn't give up the Church of God even if we got a divorce.

Due to the above reasons, my home has reached a point of irreparable breakdown, and for the sake of my three young children, I have been waiting for my wife to stop attending church, but she is not coming to her senses.Thus, it has reached a point of irreparable breakdown.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.