Questions and Answers

A female Church of God member attempted to harm herself during a fight.
manager 23-07-24 14:47 781 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Statement]

I 000, have been harmed in connection with the World Mission Society of the Church of God (hereinafter referred to as the "Church of God") and hereby state the facts of my harm as they are. I am an ordinary family man who got married in October 0000 and have a daughter at home. I met my wife through my father's acquaintance in 0000, but we are currently going through divorce

My mother passed away on January 0, 0000, and due to my professional nature, I go to work in the morning and leave in the evening, so I didn't know if my wife went to church. My wife told me before we got married that she is a Buddhist, although she doesn't go to temple often.

I found out about my wife's church attendance from a schoolmate around January 0000. I asked my wife and she told me that she attends the Church of God. I searched for the Church of God on the Internet and found out that it is a cult. My wife wrote in her divorce papers that she attended the church since around January 0000. Nine months of statements...

I once had an argument with my wife about church, and she came into the room with a knife and said she was going to kill herself. The way she reacted, it was like she was getting advice from someone on how to handle marital arguments.

After an argument, the wife left the house on January 0, 0000, a few days before her mother's festival, leaving the young children behind. The wife has not returned home since then.

After my wife ran away from home, I was so busy raising the kids and working that I forgot about the Church of God for a while. In the meantime, my wife and I met a few times and I told her to move in, but with a few conditions, one of which was "don't interfere with whatever religion she believes in". When we met, I asked him and he said he still attends church.

I filed for divorce from my wife in 2013 when my oldest child was in elementary school and we were somewhat settled, and after about three months of not hearing from her, she texted me that she was going to a "women's shelter." The problem was that she took the children without consulting me, as if she were kidnapping them. 

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.