Questions and Answers

Statements) My daughter-in-law, who is obsessed with the Church of God, has been swearing at her in-laws and her parents.
manager 23-07-24 09:05 733 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

Statements (Church of God victims 000)

I, 00, will tell only the truth in relation to the Church of God. I got married in March 0000 and my wife started going to church around June of the following year. Naturally, I thought it was a regular church and I thought it was not bad to have faith, so I encouraged her to go. However, at some point, her words and behavior started to become strange. She told me that crosses were idolatry, that Jesus was not born on December 25, and that the established church was lying.

My son, who was less than a year old, was in church all day, and when he went to church, he wouldn't answer my calls. I got suspicious, so I checked out the church my wife went to, and it was a cult that worshiped Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-ja as God the Father and God the Mother. From then on, I stopped sending him to church, and the fight started.

She said that if her in-laws swore at Ahn Sang-hong and Zhang Gil-jia, they were swearing at her parents, and she did the same; she went to church every day except Sunday (because she was at home on Sunday); she neglected her family life and didn't go on family trips often with the excuse of being sick, and she went to church at that time; even if her child had a fever and couldn't sleep all night, she woke him up at dawn to take him to church.

I'm self-employed, and I asked my wife to help me for 30 minutes a day, but she refused, saying it was none of her business because she was doing church work. My wife doesn't seem to have any plans or desires on this earth.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.