Questions and Answers

KBS reports on Church of God child abuse case
manager 23-07-22 19:57 514 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

Below is a video of a KBS broadcast that separately summarizes child abuse among other incidents in the Church of God. Please check out this video to see the reality of child abuse in the Church of God.

744ada9cf114aaa69e97e9936b7f6947_1690023329_6519.jpg
http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=04_01&wr_id=70&page=1

[Reporter]

Mr. Lee is now preparing a lawsuit against the church because he can no longer tolerate his wife, who is into apocalypticism and doesn't take care of their children. The children come to their father's work after school to spend time with him because their mother spends all day at church. Recently, the child was severely beaten by her mother for not going to church and suffered severe bruises on her head.

[Kid Dad Mr. Lee]

I found out later that his mother used to beat him badly because he refused to go to church, so she would tell him, "If you don't go to church, you'll die," or "If you don't go to church, you'll burn in hell, so you might as well die," or other extreme language.

[Reporter]

Ms. Lee claims that there is a reason why her children don't want to go to church. The children are forced to spend seven to eight hours a day in the church's cramped nursery while their mother is out evangelizing. There are also allegations of frequent beatings of the children.

[Former Church of God members]

If a child cries during the service, I cover their mouth with my hand and take them out of the room, or I take them to the end of the room, like an alcove, and I cover their mouth and let them go when they're out of breath. After a few times of doing that, they get tired and can't do it anymore, so they go to sleep.

[Lee00 (former evangelist)]]

(I beat my kids a lot in my room) My child came home and put cosmetics in a row like I saw in church, I put cosmetics in a row, I hit this one and it didn't go over, so I hit it until it went over and the cosmetic bottle broke. Mothers see their children change for the worse, but they evangelize instead because they are brainwashed that they can't go to heaven if they don't evangelize.

[Kim00 (former member)]

When she comes home at the end of the day, she throws the doll on the floor and slaps her feet, or does the same thing to the doll that she's been doing all day. She does the same thing again, just like she did at church.

[Reporter]

It's that time of the day when believers take their kids to church.. A child is caught on camera desperately trying not to enter the church. The mother tries to soothe the child, but to no avail. The church nursery doesn't have any play equipment. For the entire hour that the reporter is outside, the child paces in front of the window in frustration. The child's frustration is palpable as he repeats the same behavior for an hour.

[Kim00 (former member)]

My older child is a year older than my younger child, and it's time for self-expression. When I try to go to church in the morning, he stops me at the front door. He stops me while crying and screaming that he won't go in, that he won't go in even if I beat him to death.

Reporter: What do they (the children) know?

Kim00 (former member): The big kids know what happens when they go in there.

Lee00 (son of a believer): If they do something really bad, they beat them up to 50 or 100.

Reporter: What do you hit them with?

Lee00 (son of a believer): Hit him with a big spoon or something.

Reporter: You must have cried a lot, right?

Y00 (son of believer): Yes: Yes. They hit me on the soles of my feet, on my head, everywhere.

Reporter: Who hit you?

Mr. Lee (son of a believer): There was a man there.

Reporter: Did he hit you hard?

Mr. Lee: Yes, he hit them really hard.

Reporter: Did the children cry?

Believer son: One covered the children's mouths and one hit them, and it hurt so much that they cried a lot.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.