Questions and Answers

Hymns sung by children in the Church of God
manager 23-07-22 13:15 794 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

Children in the Church of God sing songs praising Ahnsahnghong and Gilja Chang, the founders of the Church of God, not Jesus. From a young age, children are drawn into the cult by singing songs that worship Ahnsahnghong as God the Father and Jang Gil-ja as God the Mother. Below are the lyrics to the hymns sung by the Church of God.

<Title: Grace of God>

Don't put up the cross, Sunday is a lie. We have a mother that the churches of this world don't have. We have our savior, Ahnsahnghong. You can go to heaven by believing in God Ahnsahnghong!!!

<Title: I know>

I know that Ahnsahnghong Ahn is my God. I know God my mother. Ahnsahnghong and my mother will give me the water of life and take me to heaven forever.

<Title:Thank you, Heavenly Father for Ahn Sang-hong>

Please tell me why my toes are so ugly. My father (Ahn Sang-hong) traveled for evangelism, so I inherited it. Why are my middle fingers so thick? It's thick (genetically) because my father wrote a lot, and it hurts my heart. I have to do what my father did.

<Title: Today is Sabbath>

Ahn Sang-HongGod, you nurture us with love and are always with us. Today is the Sabbath, and though we are small, we join our hands together, close our eyes in silence, and pray in gratitude for your love.

<Title: It's raining>

It's raining and the wind is blowing. It's Shabbat with God Ahnsahnghong. What should we do? Should we take a nap? Should we watch a cartoon movie? No, no, no, we should go to church.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.