Questions and Answers

Statement of Church of God Assault Victim Lee 00
manager 23-07-19 16:44 506 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

Related Links http://godnara.egreef.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=04_01&wr_id=20&page=2

On September 5, 1997, I joined the Church of God after being preached to by two evangelists from the Ahnsahnghong Witness Church of God. I was told that I could not go to heaven if I did not preach for two years, so I did not take care of my family and only preached hard. I was told that the second coming of Jesus had come through the Bible, and that Ahnsahnghong and Jang Gil-ja were God.

At that time, a pastor named Kim 00 was the head of the church, and after the evangelists went out to preach, they would come into the nursery and hit the toddlers on the head with billiard sticks because they didn't listen to them.

The Ahnsahnghong Witness Church of God told me that the end of the world would come with the millennium bug in 2000. They said I couldn't go to heaven without money, so I gave my house deposit to the church without my husband knowing.

But when he realized that this woman, Zhang Gil-jia, wasn't God, he left the church, and in retrospect, I think he did the right thing.

On March 29, 2000, while I was at home with my child, an evangelist and three deacons from the Ahnsahnghong Witness Church of God broke into my home, dragged me into a small room, tied my mouth, neck, arms, wrists, ankles, and legs with strings, and beat me with dumbbells from an exercise machine. (They told me that if I reported them, they would kill my child and all my family members.) They shouted all kinds of profanities and threatened me with a knife.

When the four-year-old baby cried, they tied the baby's mouth and wrists and laid him down. They made Ahn Sang-hong and Zhang Gil-jia write a letter of apology saying they were sorry a hundredfold. The Church of God worships them as gods. They threatened to exterminate the three generations if they called the police, which they captured on video.

They are now in custody, but when they were being taken to the police station, they threatened me that there were others who would kill me. I am so anxious that I can't sleep at night without taking medication. I wasn't the only one assaulted at that time of day, several people were assaulted in the same way. Besides me, six people were assaulted at the same time of day.

Please help me.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.