Questions and Answers

Hello, I am a former member of the Church of God.
manager 23-07-17 19:14 852 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

I am writing to warn you to be careful. First of all, they were really nice at first, that was the trap, you should be suspicious of anyone who is nice to you for no reason. After a while, they called me after church to study about tithing and scared me by showing me the curses in the tithing manual, which I later looked up and it was from the Old Testament ;; they live by the Old Testament just like the Jews.

They teach that if you don't keep the Sabbath, they'll stone you to death. One by one, they started to teach me more and more scary things. As a result, my anxiety has been building up in my daily life. I used to be a normal person who doesn't get stressed easily but I couldn't be calm I wondered when I would be punished by Jang Gilja I felt unnecessarily stabbed and afraid. At first, they applauded my occasional church attendance and they applauded me for going to heaven. now they're saying, "You're not going to heaven this time if you don't evangelize.

So I picked up my phone and I called everybody, my old co-workers, my aunt and uncle, and I asked them to go to church, but nobody would listen to me, and they told me I was crazy, that I shouldn't go to a church like that, and I didn't realize it until then, I guess I was out of my mind. And about eight months later. I saw in a YouTube video that the leader of the Church of God, Zhang Gil-jia, was a divorcee. So I asked the deacon, "Why did you get divorced? The Bible says not to get divorced, so why did you get divorced?" But the deacon got angry and yelled at me that I took the devil's bait. Even when I told him not to get angry. I told him not to get angry, but he kept getting angry and angry and angry, and he burst into tears.

The deacon's kindness was a sham. It was a place where I couldn't comfortably ask questions about the Bible, and therefore a place where there was no salvation. So I cut off contact with the church. He called, texted, and even came to my house. I politely asked him to leave, and he waited outside my door for about half an hour. I was scared. I called the security guard and asked him to kick him out. The security guard yelled at him to leave, and then he walked away. Be careful, Church of God. It's a scary place.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.