Questions and Answers

A thank-you letter from a liberated member of the Church of God.
manager 23-07-17 13:08 821 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

Thank you for saving me from the folly of giving enough material to the church to fill the sky and not taking care of my own life. In addition to tithes and Sabbath offerings, I had to put a little money (did I say talents?) in an envelope with my name on it each month for special offerings and such. I paid my dues to the church without ever eating a meal at the church while I was at work. I was brainwashed by them, and every time they told me I needed to buy something, I felt like an idiot for paying money to the church instead of grabbing my kids' snacks.

I couldn't give my pocket money to my mother who gave birth to me, but I was brainwashed to give an offering to God at church, so I put money and a letter in an envelope and gave it to the church. I questioned whether God really needed the money, but I gave the offering anyway...... I was afraid it would be a hindrance to my unbelieving fleshly family. It is a violation to write actual amounts minus a single digit on tithe and talent envelopes. Doesn't the very act of writing the actual amount minus a single digit on tithe and talent envelopes mean that I don't have to be 100% honest with my fleshly family about my tithes and offerings?

Now, instead of giving the little money I had saved to 'Him', I spent it first on my physical family. Thank you for allowing me to live a normal life.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.