Questions and Answers

Deacon Lee Ji-hoon's testimony of leaving the Church of God... Pastors who teach the 2012 end times must resign and leave the church!!!
manager 23-07-17 12:30 878 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

I joined the Church of God in 1995 and attended until January 2016. The reason I left the church was because it had changed from a poor truth church to a mega church. When I announced my intention to leave, I met two female evangelists who were running errands for my mother for the last time. At that time, I had two questions I wanted to ask the two female evangelists.

The first question is why the apocalypse didn't happen in 2012.

The answer to your first question is this: During General Conference, my mother told me that if there were any leaders preaching the doom of 2012, they should quit right now and leave the church, but immature pastors continued to preach 2012. This is not the fault of my elderly mother, but the fault of the pastors. But what I learned and their answers were different.

The end of the world as taught by the Church through the building of the temple and the 2300 days and nights prophecy is 2012, but the Father is shortening the time frame out of concern for our fragile faith. I learned this from the church. Jang Gil-ja also said so. We were taught that Heavenly Mother bears all the sins and trespasses of her one hundred and forty-four thousand children. But in practice, she seems to blame all the sins and trespasses on the pastors and saints and take all the glory for herself.

The second question was about the evidence that Ahn Sang-hong had Jang Gil-jah as his mother. The answer to this question was as follows. "She was a child," they said, showing me a passage from Ahn's booklet The Opening of the Seven Thunders. But on the next page of the booklet, it said, "Children are saints with pure souls." Two female evangelists showed me a wedding photo of Mr. and Mrs. Sang-Hong Ahn and Gil-Ja Jang and said one word. "Who needs a Bible when you have a picture?" After hearing those words, I was convinced. I was convinced that the Church of God was not the truth.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.