Questions and Answers

Testimony of a Church of God Leaver.... Joo-Cheol Kim, Gil-Ja Jang , The Misguided Path of the Church of God
manager 23-07-17 12:04 929 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

I was a member of Hasekyo (World Mission Society of the Church of God) and lived my faith by listening to big lies and small lies. I was also active in Gwanak Church, Gangseo Church, and overseas missionary organizations. After joining the church in 1998, Y2K in 2000, Yeonpyeong Sea Battle, and the end of the world in 2012... I was a Hasekyo member who lied about things that didn't happen: 'The time is full', 'I can hear my father's footsteps'...

When the prophesied apocalypse doesn't happen, they blame it on the believers' 'lack of faith', 'bad behavior and character', and put all the blame on the believers.

Parents don't blame their children when things go wrong, but God's church puts all the blame on the saints when things go wrong. Between their forced belief in 'jubilees' and their insistence that "I never said such and such", "I never did such and such", "I never did such and such", I became skeptical of the irresponsible, lying and pretentious behavior of God the Mother of Hasegyo, the General President and my relatives and left the church.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.