Questions and Answers

Rev. Won Kwang-woo's testimony) Why did Jang Gil-ja and Kim Joo-cheol panic when Ahnsahnghong, the founder of the Church of God, fell into a coma?
manager 23-07-17 09:46 999 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[The following is a transcript of a conversation between Sindo (a pseudonym), who was number 7 in the Church of God hierarchy, and Ahnsahnghong's favorite pastor, Kwangwoo Won. You can see for yourself what Jang Gil-jah and Kim Joo-cheol did after Ahnsahnghong suffered a stroke].

6c565440e591877df7ba1423e5d70f50_1689554658_7044.jpg

Check out Rev. Ahn's funeral photos below.

https://blog.naver.com/godhoom1/110189900346

<Watcher> What happened that day? You said that the Seoul people arrived at Maryknoll Hospital on the evening of February 24, 1985.

<Mr. W> It happened so suddenly that the adults in Busan panicked. By evening, he was receiving first aid at the hospital. A little later in the evening, I saw Evangelist Joo Chul Kim and Evangelist Gil Ja Jang come to the hospital.

<Watcher> You were still alive then.

<Ms. W> After collapsing during the day, she lost consciousness, could not speak, and did not wake up. The doctor said it was hopeless. In the hallway of the hospital, I heard Evangelist Kim Joo-cheol and Evangelist Jang Gil talking. When the doctor said it was hopeless, they consulted each other.

<Watcher> What were they talking about?

<Mr. W> I was in the hallway and I heard them talking to each other, and they were saying, "We're in trouble." They were worried, saying, "What are we going to do, because in '88 Rev. Ahnsahnghong taught us that he was going to take his followers to ascend, and he died suddenly. Evangelist Jang Gil-ja told Evangelist Kim Joo-cheol to go up to Seoul and take care of the congregation. Joo-cheol traveled to Seoul that night and did not return to Busan until after the funeral.

<Mr. W> I heard later, but in Seoul, they emphasized the end of the world in their own way, so they must have taught differently. They said that something big happened that day, and they sent Joo Cheol-i up to Seoul right away. They set the tone that the end of the world would come in 1988, and then they would ascend with the teacher, but the teacher suddenly died, so it was a big problem. I sent Joo Cheol-i up to do something about it, so that the church would not have problems.

<Watcher> I heard from Mr. Kim himself that when he made his last will and testament in Seoul, he bequeathed his priestly vestments to Mr. Kim and asked him to raise Evangelist Jang Gil-ja as his mother. At first, he didn't know what it meant, but then he realized that he was preparing for death, and that Ahnsahnghong himself knew he was going to die, but he couldn't tell Mr. Kim because it was a secret, and he passed away some time later.

<Mr. W> Does that make sense? When you came to Busan on February 24, what did you two talk about? He was very worried that something bad would happen if Ahnsahnghong died. If he had made a will or secretly talked to Evangelist Jang Gil-ja, Kim Joo-cheol would not have taught that Ahnsahnghong would ascend with the believers at the end of 1988.

<Watcher> It doesn't make sense that Evangelist Jang Gil-jah would be so heartbroken and worried that he would send Joo-cheol up to Seoul. Jang Gil-jah was lying, saying that he went to Seoul because he was asked to come down with a photo, a proof that he had inherited the church, but he was actually sent to stabilize and surround the church members.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.