Questions and Answers

What does it mean to enter the Holy of Holies boldly because of the blood of Jesus?
manager 23-07-16 23:42 659 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

[Question.]

[Hebrews10:19~20] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

In the passage above, you say that you entered the Holy of Holies boldly with the blood of Jesus, and you say that Jesus' body is the veil, does this mean that you actually entered the Holy of Holies? I would like to know more about the connection between these two passages.

[Answer]

Paul testified that the saints entered the holy of holies boldly by the blood of Jesus and the veil was the flesh of Jesus, but to know what this means, we must first understand the earthly sanctuary. The sanctuary was divided into the holy of holies (the inner sanctuary) and the outer sanctuary, and God was in the holy of holies. The holy of holies and the outer sanctuary were covered by a cloth called the veil, and you could only see God by removing the veil and entering. But Paul says that the substance of the veil was the flesh of Jesus, and that Jesus tore the veil and opened a new way, which meant Jesus' death. The tearing of the veil of the earthly temple when Jesus died showed that the veil of the heavenly temple would also be torn.

[Luke 23:45~46] And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Just as the veil of the Holy of Holies had to be torn to allow access to God, Jesus, the substance of the veil, had to die to reveal Himself as God. Paul interpreted Jesus' death as the tearing of the veil of the Holy of Holies. When the disciples recognized the risen Jesus as "my God," it was because they knew that Jesus was the secret reality of God. Therefore, to come boldly into the Holy of Holies by the blood of Jesus means that we have encountered the true God (Jesus who is the Holy of Holies) through the true grace of Jesus' sacrifice for us, and only those who recognize Jesus as God can enter the Holy of Holies in heaven.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.