Questions and Answers

Jesus' genealogy problem!!! Blind Mr. Kim and the Church of God will never know.
manager 23-07-16 23:05 632 hit
이름 manager
이메일 master@domain.com
휴대폰번호

The Bible says not to judge according to the flesh but according to the spirit, but the Pharisees and the Church of God interpret the Bible according to the flesh. The Pharisees thought that Christ had to be born a descendant of David, but Jesus said that Christ was not a descendant of David.

[Matthew 22:41~45] While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Jesus, the Christ, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born through the body of Mary. Jesus' father, Joseph, was a descendant of David, so physically, Jesus is a descendant of David. But spiritually, Jesus cannot be a descendant of the flesh because he was conceived by the Holy Spirit. This is why David called Christ Lord. But the Pharisees, who did not know Christ, interpreted the Bible literally and thought that Christ had to be born of David. Jesus rebuked their ignorance and taught them that Christ had no physical lineage.

However, just as the Pharisees were reincarnated, the Church of God and Mr. Kim are making the same claims as the Pharisees. They cite Matthew 1 to claim that Jesus was born from the physical lineage of David. They make this claim in order to interpret the words of Hebrews that Melchizedek had no genealogy in favor of their leader, Ahnsahnghong. From their words and actions, it is clear that they are descendants of the Pharisees.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.