notice

The fruit of the vine that will be drunk anew in the Father's kingdom does not foreshadow Passover.
manager 23-07-25 20:24 508 hit

Jesus referred to the wine of the Last Supper as His blood for the forgiveness of sins and said that He would not drink it again until He drank it new in His Father's kingdom. In response, the Church of God claims that the Passover, which ceased to exist after Jesus, is a prophecy that will again be observed by their leader, Ahnsahnghong. However, this is a biblically ignorant claim.

Everything Jesus said at the Last Supper was a parable, not a reality. He washed his disciples' feet and shared the bread and wine promised as his flesh and blood. What, then, is the reality of the wine that He promised to drink new in His Father's kingdom?

The accounts of the Last Supper are recorded in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, with Matthew, Mark, and Luke giving a brief account of the events of the day, while John goes into great detail. Therefore, it is necessary to study John's Gospel in detail in order to understand the reality of the grape fruit witnessed in Matthew, Mark, and Luke. John wrote the following about the vine and the fruit.

[John 15:1~8] I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.....(8) This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Jesus compared Himself to a vine and His disciples to branches attached to the tree. He also said that He cuts off every branch (disciple) that does not bear fruit, but if it bears fruit, it is His disciple, and by its fruit God is glorified. So what is the substance of the fruit that will glorify the Father? Jesus said to let the world see your good deeds and glorify the Father, or to know them by their works, saying that bad fruit does not come from a good tree. So the fruit Jesus is talking about is the good behavior of his disciples. Paul also spoke of the fruit of the Spirit as love, joy, peace, gentleness, longsuffering, self-control, goodness, and faithfulness.

Jesus gave his disciples a commandment that if they are to bear much fruit, the word must remain in them, and that you love one another as I have loved you. So the fruit that the disciples, who are likened to branches of a vine, are to bear is love. Some bear the fruit of love, some bear the fruit of mercy, goodness, gentleness, self-control, and peace. If you bear much fruit, you are a disciple of Jesus, and the world will glorify God. When Jesus said that anyone who does not bear fruit will be thrown out and burned in the fire, he was essentially saying that if we do not love, we will be thrown out.

Thus, the fruit of the vine that will be drunk new in the Father's kingdom is not the actual fruit, but the right behavior of the saints who will be transformed through the Holy Spirit. The Church of God, however, is unaware of this secret, and so they drink the actual wine and are under the illusion that they are fulfilling prophecy.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.