bible study

Chapter 3 The Father's Name Testified in the Bible
manager 21-09-25 23:49 3,368 hit

Most believers know the name of the Father in the Bible as "Yahweh." However, Yahweh is not the name of God, but rather means "I am," as we saw in chapter 2 above. So what is the Father's name? In this world, the only person who knows the Father's name is Yehoshua. Yehoshua revealed the Father's name in prayer.

[John 17:11] I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world. I go to the Father. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.

If you look closely at Joshua's prayer, he says your father's name which you have given me. This means that his father's name was Joshua. According to the Bible, the name Yehoshua was not given to him by his parents, Joseph and Mary, but by an angel commanded by God.

[Luke 1:30-31] And the angel said to Mary, "Do not be afraid, for God will be pleased with you; you will give birth to a son, and you shall call his name Jesus.

Therefore, the name Joshua was given to him by God. When Philip, who was a disciple of Joshua, demanded that Joshua show him his Heavenly Father, Joshua said to him.

[John 14:8-9] Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father." He said. Jesus answered and said to him, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. Do you not know who I am? Shall I show you?

The name of God that people know is Joshua, not Jehovah. Jehovah is not the name of God, but a first-person pronoun used to refer to God. The only person in the world who knows the name of God is Joshua. A believer who has realized God's name should pray in Joshua's name.

[Matthew 11:27] "All things have been entrusted to me by the Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

The name of the Father, which Joshua taught me, is Joshua; therefore we ought to pray in the name of Joshua, for this is the name of the Father, our God.

[John 16:24] Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and ye shall receive, and your joy shall be full.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.