bible study

Chapter 4 Do you know the difference between Yehoshua (Jesus' original name) and a human being?
manager 21-09-25 23:47 3,405 hit

Many people think of Yehoshua as the son of God. They also think of Yehoshua and humans as the same, but that's not really the case. All humans are born through the physical relationship of parents and must go through life and death.

But Yehoshua, being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, did not suffer sickness as men do, but rather healed many; and on the third day after his death on the cross, he was raised from the dead and appeared to his disciples, entering through the wall of a closed room (John 20:19) and walking on water (Matthew 14:25).

And he appeared to 500 disciples after his resurrection, so there are hundreds of eyewitnesses to his resurrection and ascension.

[1 Corinthians 15:3~6] I told you the most important part of the message exactly as it was told to me. That part is: Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures say. He was buried, and three days later he was raised to life, as the Scriptures say. Christ appeared to Peter, then to the twelve. After this, he appeared to more than five hundred other followers. Most of them are still alive, but some have died.

In this way, Joshua was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born in a virgin's body, never fell ill, died on the cross, and then proved that there is eternal life through his resurrection and ascension. In this way, Joshua is God without beginning and without end.

However, many saints do not know that Joshua and humans are different, so they are deceived by false prophets and worship a false Christ. All human beings die, but Joshua does not die. This is the difference between human beings and Joshua. So the saints of the early church attached importance to the resurrection of Joshua and preached it.

[Acts 1:21~23] So we need someone else to help us tell others that Jesus has been raised from death. He must also be one of the men who was with us from the very beginning. He must have been with us from the time the Lord Jesus was baptized by John until the day he was taken to heaven. Two men were suggested: One of them was Joseph Barsabbas, known as Justus, and the other was Matthias.

The Jews asked Yehoshua to show them the sign of the Messiah, but Yehoshua said that the sign of Jonah was the only sign of the Messiah. He said that just as Jonah was in the fish's belly for three days, he would be in the grave for three days and then come back to life.

[Matthew 12:39~40] But Jesus replied: You want a sign because you are evil and won't believe! But the only sign you will get is the sign of the prophet Jonah. He was in the stomach of a big fish for three days and nights, just as the Son of Man will be deep in the earth for three days and nights.

[John 11:25~26] Jesus then said, "I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die. And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die. Do you believe this?"

The only marks that recognize Yehoshua are the resurrection and ascension. If people only realized one thing that Yehoshua and humans are different, they would not worship the Antichrist. Again, the sign of Yehoshua is the resurrection and ascension.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.