bible study

Chapter 9 Do you know what a new drug is?
manager 21-09-25 23:39 3,365 hit

The Bible is divided into the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament law refers to the Ten Commandments received at Mount Sinai. However, the New Testament refers to the new covenant established by God, and establishing a new covenant is a sign that the promises made in the past will be abolished. 

[Jeremiah 31:31~32] The LORD said: The time will surely come when I will make a new agreement with the people of Israel and Judah. It will be different from the agreement I made with their ancestors when I led them out of Egypt. Although I was their God, they broke that agreement. 

God said through the prophet Jeremiah that He was going to establish a new covenant, and He said, "This new covenant is different from the covenant I made with them when I brought them out of the land of Egypt." He said that even though I had been their God, they had broken My covenant. So the reason the first covenant was discarded was because the people of Israel had not kept it. 

If you look at the history of the Bible, God made a covenant with Israel when he liberated Israel from the land of Egypt and gave the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai. But as the years passed, Israel did not keep the Ten Commandments. So, God broke the covenant he made with Israel and declared that he would make a new covenant. 

[Jeremiah 31:33] Here is the new agreement that I, the LORD, will make with the people of Israel: "I will write my laws on their hearts and minds. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 

The old covenant was written on stone, and the new covenant was written on the hearts of men. Therefore, in order to know what the new covenant is, we need to study how the first covenant was made. The first covenant, the Ten Commandments, was kept in the temple on earth. However, the earthly temple was created as a model and a shadow of the heavenly temple. 

[Hebrews 8:5] who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, "SEE," He says, "THAT YOU MAKE all things ACCORDING TO THE PATTERN WHICH WAS SHOWN YOU ON THE MOUNTAIN." 

Therefore, the earthly temple built according to the Ten Commandments is a type and shadow of the heavenly temple, and all that it does in it is a representation of what Christ will do in the heavenly temple. God's purpose in building the temple was to forgive the sins of the people. In order to receive the forgiveness of sins, God commanded that various animals be killed, such as sheep and goats, as a substitute for human sins. However, the sacrifice of the beast for the forgiveness of sins shows what Yehoshua, the reality of the heavenly temple, will accomplish. 

[Mark 10:45] "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." 

If so, where is the heavenly temple that the Bible testified about? 

[John 2:21~22] But the temple he had spoken of was his body. After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. 

[1 Corinthians 3:16~17] All of you surely know that you are God's temple and that his Spirit lives in you. Together you are God's holy temple, and God will destroy anyone who destroys his temple. 

The temple of heaven that the Bible testifies is Yehoshua and the saints who have received the Holy Spirit of Yehoshua. And the Spirit of Yehoshua, the substance of the temple, dwells in the bodies of the saints. Jeremiah prophesied that the new covenant would be written on the hearts of men. If you receive the Holy Spirit in your heart, you will understand and practice God's will. Therefore, the coming of the Holy Spirit on the body of the saints becomes the new covenant that God has spoken. 

The first covenant, the Ten Commandments, was in the earthly temple built by Moses. Therefore, the covenant is in the temple. The fact that the Holy Spirit dwells in the body of the saints built as temples suggests that the Holy Spirit is the reality of the new covenant. Therefore, the coming of the Holy Spirit on the body of the saints is the new covenant that God has spoken. When the Holy Spirit of God dwells, it becomes the temple of God and at the same time, is chosen as the priest who manages the temple. 

[Revelation 1:6] and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. 

The new covenant prophesied by Jeremiah is the coming of the Holy Spirit on the bodies of the saints who have been set up as heavenly temples. When the Holy Spirit comes upon us, we make a new covenant with God. So, who does the Holy Spirit come upon? 

[Isaiah 59:20~21] The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD. "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD 

God promises to give the Holy Spirit to those who repent so that God's word will not be turned away, and he says that this is his covenant with the people. The Savior who comes to Zion as prophesied by Isaiah is Yehoshua, and the covenant he establishes is the New Covenant. So the New Covenant that the Bible testifies to is the promise of God's Holy Spirit coming upon the bodies of the saints. When the Holy Spirit comes upon the bodies of repentant saints, a new covenant is made with God. 

Just as the Ten Commandments, the substance of the first covenant, were in the temple, the new covenant resides in the body of the saints. Therefore, the Holy Spirit dwelling in the body of the saints is the substance of the new covenant. The body of the saints in which the Holy Spirit resides becomes the heavenly temple.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.