notice

The testimony of Kim Jae-hoon, husband of Gil-ja Jang, Church of God
manager 21-09-24 21:57 1,315 hit

c5e46335e0c5f3e4873e982ff82c1451_1632488262_7714.jpg

In 1966, I married Gil-Ja Jang (now the head of the Ahn Sahng-Hong Witnesses Association). After having two children and living in harmony, I received evangelism from Elder Noh in Busan and went to the Church of God (Ahn Sahng-Hong Witnesses). Seven feasts were kept from the Passover as it was said to restore the faith of the apostles.

Meanwhile, her wife became an evangelist. Then, when she returned from work abroad, her wife's heart had become a different person from her old days. On the pretext of obeying God's Word, her wife neglected her family, abandoned her family, and unilaterally disposed of the house she bought with blood and sweat abroad, and gave Ahn Sahng-hong all the money. Her wife only obeyed what Sahng-Hong Ahn said to her and did not listen to her husband.

She continued to exhort her to stay faithful to her family and work hard at church with good words, but she refused to listen and unilaterally demanded a divorce. Each time I told him to reconsider in good words, but he tormented my heart by insisting that it was God's will for us to divorce.

My wife and Pastor Ahnsahnghong went on a trip together for over a week on the pretext of going to evangelize. I could understand if it was the same woman, but who would understand if it was a man and a woman going together?

I couldn't stand my wife's insistent divorce request, so I agreed. After losing money, wife, and children, I became even more frustrated, and my body and mind became weaker and weaker, and there was no one to care for my painful wounds.

This led to cirrhosis of the liver and other complications, and she came close to dying several times in ramshackle boarding houses, but she couldn't give up her life for her children.

After I recovered, I went to visit the children and told them several times that the way was wrong, but every time I met them, I refused. The children were reluctant to see me, saying, "My mother told the church members that my father was dead, so if my father visits us, we will be in trouble."

After my divorce, my wife immediately married Ahn Sahng-hong and was known as the 'Bride of God' in the church. Is it something God likes for a person who claims to live according to God's will to marry a cult leader, take a picture, show it to members of the church, and claim that he is God's bride? Can they say with certainty that what they believe is the truth?

Every time I heard these words, my anger soared and I wanted to go to the church and reveal all this in front of the members of the church, but I lived with my heart suppressed thinking of my children. This caused my insomnia and nervous breakdowns to become severe, and I went to various prayer centers to overcome the pain, but I could not heal this broken heart of mine.

I hope that you will no longer be deceived by the people of the Church of God Ahn Sahnghong Witnesses, but come back to the bosom of the true God as soon as possible to save lives.

Latter Rain Holy Spirit Kingdom of God

COPYRIGHT (C) GODNARA. All RIGHTS RESERVED.